Click Here!

NaruShino Challenge

SuirenAngel

Naruto

Pairings: NaruShino (Seme!Naru and Uke!Shino) Side of Seme!Naru and Uke!Neji/Sai

Description: Naruto is gets some interesting side effects from using so much of Kyuubi's youkai. On his 20th birthday, he goes into 'heat' and Tsunade arranged an isolated cabin on the outskirts of Konoha. Neji and Sai are usually his sexual partners however Naruto really wants Shino whom he saw in the hot springs last spring. But doesn't think Shino would appreciate him coming on to him like that.

Anyhow, two years later,

Tsunade assigns Naruto a mission with Shino close to mating season. The mission takes two weeks and on the way back Naruto collapses with 'fever' trying to keep himself in check, and Shino has no choice but to find shelter for the both of

them in a cave not too far off. However, Naruto wakes in the dead of night four days later when Shino is drifted off to sleep. Naruto goes off once he realizes who he's with to hunt. He has to impress his mate to

be; prove he can take care of him and any kits in the future.

Requirements:

Mpreg

Naruto with a fluffy tail

Kinkyness

Side Note: I didn't mean 17th birthday, I meant to put 18th. However, I just decided to play it on the safe side and change it to 20th. The age he goes into a rut was never important. :rofl:

Edited by SuirenAngel

This gonna have to be multiple chapters - need to explain then need to fix all your requirements but im happy with it. It let me write a few kinky scenes good for the imagination

http://naruto.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600102587 - the not so innocent

im trying to get a beta but not working so well

Either is fine. I'm not that picky as long as the one-shot is above 1500 words.

I'm rather glad you chose to make multiple chapters. Your right about needing a beta, but I would say I would like it anyway since there aren't that many narushinos and Seme!Naru at that. Thanks for taking up my challenge, BtW.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.