Click Here!

HP info needed!

Guest Calamus

Guest Calamus

Hey guys. (I didn’t know were to put this)

Well I need some HP info. Could anyone tell me all the ministry floors, their numbers, a little info about them, etcetera?

It was a long time ago that I read the books. Plus, I read them in Swedish (my native language) so the names could be incorrect (Translation from a language and then back, is nothing recommended if to avoid possible confusion)

Thanks in beforehand!

Love Trix :balloon:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Calamus
Need any more help? That site ought to help you loads thou.

Just that, I'm working on a harry potter fic too now. *shrugs*

^__^

I actually need some more help, yes. I tried using the site … but I did not find what I need.

Do anyone know if the fight between Lucius and Arthur (in the Bookshop), happened at the same time as Lucius house were ransacked two times? - The Chambers of Sercrets?

My Beta said she would ask her Beta. But I think she forgot, I kind of need to know this if I'm going to chase my current plot bunny.

Love Trix :jaws:

I actually need some more help, yes. I tried using the site … but I did not find what I need.

Do anyone know if the fight between Lucius and Arthur (in the Bookshop), happened at the same time as Lucius house were ransacked two times? - The Chambers of Sercrets?

My Beta said she would ask her Beta. But I think she forgot, I kind of need to know this if I'm going to chase my current plot bunny.

Love Trix ^_^

From what I can remember (I don't hold a copy for HP.CofS so can't check)

The scene where Arthur and Lucius had a fight in the 'New DarkArts' proffessor's bookshop, was the same scene where Lucius had dropped Tom Riddle's old diary into Ginny's cauldron. (thou this fact was revealed near the end of the book)

And yes, I think so too, that it was the same book, occasion, whereby the Malfoy house was 'checked' by the ministry, for holding dark items pertaining to Lord Voldermort.

Because his house was 'ransacked', this was what led to Lucius going through measures to 'hide' said 'dark items', by sorta like, giving it away t ginny. Nobody would think to check the Weasely children you see. So that's why (what i think anyway) why he choose to secretly drop the diary with ginny.

Yeah... That's all I can recall as of now. in regards to that.

Does it help much?

- Nekoii

Guest Calamus

Yes, thank you very much. That was what I thought as well, you just confirmed it. Thanks! :hug:

The update on my HP story will be done as fast as my Beta is!

Love Trix

Yes, thank you very much. That was what I thought as well, you just confirmed it. Thanks! :hug:

The update on my HP story will be done as fast as my Beta is!

Love Trix

You're welcome *hugs*

All the best with 'Glad It’s Friday' ;)

I don't think I will read it thou.. the pairing... is not to my liking. ^__^"""" hehehehehehee~

Edited by nekoii

Guest Calamus
You're welcome *hugs*

All the best with 'Glad It’s Friday' ;)

I don't think I will read it thou.. the pairing... is not to my liking. ^__^"""" hehehehehehee~

Well, that story is not really what it sounds like. It was actually a friend’s request. At first she just requested the pairing. But then after the first chapter she started requesting more. So … chapter two was really witty to write. Well … to write. Maybe not to read.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
The scene where Arthur and Lucius had a fight in the 'New DarkArts' proffessor's bookshop, was the same scene where Lucius had dropped Tom Riddle's old diary into Ginny's cauldron. (thou this fact was revealed near the end of the book)

Actually it was in the main bookstore in Diagon Alley, not Lockhart's bookstore. He was just having a book signing at the time.

Anyroad, a great source for information on Harry Potter is http://www.hp-lexicon.org/index-2.html JK has admitted to using it as a note base and they also pull from interviews with her for their information.