Click Here!

Searching for M/M Story

Seraphyn

Hello! I'm currently looking for a Slash story about guy who meets another guy that turns out to be a vampire. He met him through his chic friend who was 'seeing' the vampire guy and so they all went to a club where he discovered the truth. I remember he walked into a room and found his girl pal having a bloody (literally) threesome with two other vampire guys. There might be some snow cones made out of blood thrown in the story, I'm not quite sure. I don't remember anything else except now the vampire wants to pursue the human for himself. Thanks for taking the time to try to help!!!

Edited by Seraphyn

Hey Seraphyn,

I think you're talking about a story that Munez is writing. Not Dandruff, but the other story. It's a vampire story and this kid meets this guy (who's a vampire). The guy is dating one of his best friends (female) and yeah, they go to a club and he finds his friend and the guy doing it and she's all bloody. Then the guy feasts his eyes on the guy. Anyway, that might be it. Check her profile and see. Good luck!

And if you find it and review it, tell her to update Dandruff for goodness sakes!!!!! hahahha

Hey Seraphyn,

I think you're talking about a story that Munez is writing. Not Dandruff, but the other story. It's a vampire story and this kid meets this guy (who's a vampire). The guy is dating one of his best friends (female) and yeah, they go to a club and he finds his friend and the guy doing it and she's all bloody. Then the guy feasts his eyes on the guy. Anyway, that might be it. Check her profile and see. Good luck!

And if you find it and review it, tell her to update Dandruff for goodness sakes!!!!! hahahha

Ahh it is by Munez!!! Thank you so much and I'll be sure to beg prettily for the author to update all the stories!!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.