Click Here!

Challenge Me Please

darkmoonangel

• 3 months later...
I want to write a Lucius/Hermione/Snape. Can someone challenge me please.

Thank you. :tomato:

Well I don't know if you've ever seen or read Stardust, but I'd like to see a Stardust crossover. That would make for an interesting Threesome.

I would love to see a dark fic that is cannon up to the point where Harry kills Voldemort. In the scenario Voldemort won and Harry is believed dead (Narcissa is dead too, I don't really like stories where Lucius cheats on her in any manner.) Hermione is captured by Lucius, who is not as horrible as she's believed, though still an elitist and quite the terrifying person when angered. I believe you can write him in character while giving him a softer side that she hasn't seen before. Lucius seems to have no interest in Hermione sexually, but if you want he can require sex of her as payment for keeping her safe. She finds out that he has a secret guest after a time and the secret guest, of course, is Snape who is gravely ill from his wounds at the hands of the Dark Lord, but still alive.

For whatever reason, Voldemort has gone completely off the deep end and is holding all the DE's children hostage. Lucius is desperate to save Draco and he enlists Hermione's aid to do this. Over the course of time, she starts to have feelings for Lucius, even while she is sleeping with and falling in love with Snape. She comes to find out that Lucius and Severus have been lovers for years, and this intrigues her.

The plot should consist of a great deal of sexual tension leading up to the moment when the three get together, and should also have more than a bit of intrigue an danger.

I hope this is what you were looking for. I would love to read it, but don't have the guts to do a threesome story yet myself.

If you do decide to write it, please email me at tambrathegreat@gmail.com, and I will gladly review.

tambrathegreat

:rolleyes:

• 1 year later...
Guest The Bookivore

I am very fond of Lucius/Snape/Narcissa so this is a good spinoff - How about this scenario:

A convenient marriage

There is no such thing as mpreg, so the wizarding world encourages arranged marriage for reproduction. Lucius & Severus entered into an arrangement with Narcissa in order to produce heirs for each of them. For whatever reason (up to & including Narcissa balking at producing a child with a half-blood) Draco was the only offspring produced, leading to canon situation so far. Snape's marital status can be an open secret or a closely guarded secret, but it wouldn't be told to the school children for fear of scandalizing the muggle parents. (It is despicable how the muggle-lovers are ashamed of wizarding traditions.)

At Malfoy Manor Hermione becomes aware that Lucius is not for killing anyone magical, mudbloods including, but teaching them their place and making them useful members of society. After Snape's supposed death she might glimpse him rushing in as the Trio leave, and she ends up owing Snape & or Lucius, or needing their help, (many possibilities including needing help with her memory charms) as the dust settles and they propose that she pays her debts / gets their assistance by joining them in marriage and providing the long-delayed Snape heir.

• 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.