Click Here!

CAKE is missing

it's not been deleted, it's been hidden. There is an authors note as the first chapter. Until that's removed it'll be hidden. You can remove it in the authors panel where the story is still accessible to you

it's not been deleted, it's been hidden. There is an authors note as the first chapter. Until that's removed it'll be hidden. You can remove it in the authors panel where the story is still accessible to you

The AN chapter was removed the day I received notification. It was incorporated into the first chapter. The original "CAKE" with the reviews is not available in the authors panel which is why I contacted the forum. Has it been deleted since I can't find it?

It is still very much there http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600090900 I just looked at it

this is the first chapter as posted...

This is the first of a six book saga called the Blood Nation Novels. This first book explores the journey of a chubby computer programmer to his destiny as the last of the lost Blue Bloodline of the Royal House. A genetic hybrid hidden within the human race -- Xavier Von Drachenfeld, Lord Emperor of the Vampire Nation.

That constitutes an authors note as a chapter, not a chapter and is the problem