Click Here!

Harry Potter with a Cinderella twist

BlueEyedPandaBear

I'v jus got the biggest urg to write a fic about harry potter but with a cinderella twist to it. But i know i won't have time to write it between classes adn work :/ soooo i was thinking maybe someone else could write it, i would love to see what you came up with.

Rules

1. Has to be slash

2. Harry has to be main character

3. It can take place either in cinderella's time frame or our 21st century time frame

4. This is gunna be a NON-MAGIC fic

5. Atleast 2 chapters

6. Has to have atleast one sex scene involving Harry.

Everything else you can decide what you would like. Whether he has a step mother, or step father, with step sisters, or step brothers, where he lives, how old he is, what he looks like.... its your decision :P

• 2 months later...
I'v jus got the biggest urg to write a fic about harry potter but with a cinderella twist to it. But i know i won't have time to write it between classes adn work :/ soooo i was thinking maybe someone else could write it, i would love to see what you came up with.

Rules

1. Has to be slash

2. Harry has to be main character

3. It can take place either in cinderella's time frame or our 21st century time frame

4. This is gunna be a NON-MAGIC fic

5. Atleast 2 chapters

6. Has to have atleast one sex scene involving Harry.

Everything else you can decide what you would like. Whether he has a step mother, or step father, with step sisters, or step brothers, where he lives, how old he is, what he looks like.... its your decision :D

I would like to take this challenge. ^^ Sounds really good and a different twist to me.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.