Click Here!

NEED BETTA

ProfSnape101

Hey-

Ok so I am looking for a Beta for my story. Basically all you have to do is grammar and spelling. i am a computer engineer so I will warn you now my writing tends to be in bad shape. You can even give me ideas if you want and I will try to do something about it. I have a bit written and since it's close to the end of the semester I will have loads of time over break to get a lot more done. I can't promise anything new on a date unless it's completed. I usually respond to my emails within 24 hours so you can always get in contact with me if you have questions.

The story I am in the middle of writing is a fanfiction of Harry Potter. It is a three some or more some story. It's between Draco, Snape, and Hermione. This is a Dark Hermione story. Hermione is not really who she is. This all takes place before and during Hermione's 7th year. She finds out she is Voldermort's daughter and that Dumbledor is the bad guy. But what about Harry? She is told she must chose a suitor from her coming out ball. However, she catches Draco and Snape having sex and decides to ask her father both men since she can not choose. As they approach the end of the summer the three quickly marry so they don't get separated at school. The three must face the students, staff, friends, and enemies they once thought were their friends. There will be lots of sex in this story ranging from M/M to M/M/F to M/F with lots of kinky toys and playing. Kinky can range from torture to unconsensual sex to dildos to nothing.

Please I really want to post this story but it's my first and I do not want to post it unless I know it looks a lot better than it does now.

Email me at wallflower0989@aol.com or AIM me at romanceraindow if you are interested.

Thanks <3 Kay

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.