Click Here!

Attack Shop bug?

Evility

Okay, so whenever I click on the Attack Shop tab up top (to see if Keith Inc. has killed me yet again, or if I can actually go on a killing rampage...) it takes me to the AFF Community Forums page every time. I've tried going to it through MyControls, but it does the same thing. It does it on both Safari and IE, so I figured wasn't the server. Is something going on with the site? I haven't been able to kill any of the good citizens of this forum in a while and I feel I may be going through withdrawal! What's goin? Thanks for your time!

Hmmm, thanks Keith. It's been over a week and I still can't access it. I wonder if DemonGoddess's wrist is still hurt.

Edited by Evility

No, on the wrist. It's finally better.

Yes, on something going on. Damn mail server is not receiving mail, so between trying to get that sorted out, and working extra over the last several days, no time to edit the files I need to, to get this fixed. I'm hoping to get to it by the weekend.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I'm glad you're all healed up. Yay for the Attack Shop being up and running again. I appreciate your hard work! Now my main form of exam-procrastination is back, lol! Have a Merry Christmas! Thanks again.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.