Click Here!

Sorry for being gone so much

Petofsuccubus

I feel like I owe an apology and explanation to readers and people I was interacting with for dropping off the face of the earth. Just saying I was busy isn't going to cut it. You see, I'm bipolar. I've been having one hell of a time with it. It's gotten better since I've been more open about it, but it's still there. Sometimes I would have zero motivation to do anything at all, despite having the time and knowing I should.

I'm not looking for a shoulder to cry on. I'm well past that stage. I just hope my absence can be forgiven so I can go back to writing about Nessa's exploits. Also, not really sure if this is the right place to post this. My apologies in advance.

You have absolutely no need to apologize. It is your choice whether to write as you see fit. I'm about to update my fics sometime this week, after a few months of zero progress.

It is completely legitimate to chalk things up to writers block, which is a pretty broad term including all of the things that you've listed as preventing you from writing.

For me, the reason behind the major delays is my personal sex drive, which has slowed down alot since the wee days of puberty. At 22 I just don't get nearly as horny as I used to, which for me was probably the major driving force behind alot of my fantasies/writing ideas.

It's always good to see an author reassert that they haven't vanished from the realm or simply retired without notice. So in short: nice to have you back.

And to my readers: yes I will be updating soon. I literally just logged on to AFF for the first time in a while after a stroke of inspiration hit me in the form of a 4500 word chapter. The new chapter should be up by the end of the week at the latest, as soon as I run a spell/grammar check and have it proofread.

That and my friend and fellow Tomb Raider aficionado bitamin717 has just uploaded a great TR fic titled "Axis of Tantalus" Anyone who enjoys my work on Lara Croft will most likely enjoy his (you are a guy right bita?)

I know it's probably not necessary to apologize. Those who follow my writing probably may not even read the forums anyway. But I'm of the opinion that I should be thankful for people taking the time to read my work, not that I'm doing anyone a favor by posting what I've written. Did I mention how great AFF is for giving me a place to post all my smut? That's kind of important. :spit: