Click Here!

Harry/FemVoldemort?

PGadoury

I was just reading Cracked Mirror by 'Clone serpants' on FF.net for those who have never read it . It's a parody on an evil Harry coming to the canon universe and shagging all the girls. And it just crossed my mind.

Are there any femVoldemort fics out there were she is paired with Harry? I mean if there are femHarry fics were Harry is with Harry and slash fics with Harry and Voldemort there has got to be one out there some were right? Anyway just wondering if anyone has come across one? Or if they would consider writing one?

If you were to consider writing one I don't really care about the premise. I wouldn't have a problem with Harry going to another world or canon rewritten as long as Harry was male and he was paired with her (FemVoldemort) and or Bellatrix. Harry can be dark or if it's in AU than no one has to be dark.

Thanks to anyone who wants to go with this or if they know of a story like what I'm suggesting.

Pete

I was just reading Cracked Mirror by 'Clone serpants' on FF.net for those who have never read it . It's a parody on an evil Harry coming to the canon universe and shagging all the girls. And it just crossed my mind.

Are there any femVoldemort fics out there were she is paired with Harry? I mean if there are femHarry fics were Harry is with Harry and slash fics with Harry and Voldemort there has got to be one out there some were right? Anyway just wondering if anyone has come across one? Or if they would consider writing one?

If you were to consider writing one I don't really care about the premise. I wouldn't have a problem with Harry going to another world or canon rewritten as long as Harry was male and he was paired with her (FemVoldemort) and or Bellatrix. Harry can be dark or if it's in AU than no one has to be dark.

Thanks to anyone who wants to go with this or if they know of a story like what I'm suggesting.

Pete

I would love to give this a try... Though it will take me a while, as I'm not what you would call a speedie writer! I love femHarry fics and femVoldemort is going to be quite a fun canllenge ;)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.