Click Here!

Waltz of Blades

GaryStargazer

Well .. I wanted to place this here to try to recommend my latest story. I am really enjoying writing this one and I would love to get more feed back on it ... However I noticed 90% of stories that get hits/reviews are the M/M ones so since this is directly parallel with the popular trend here. i figured It could use all the recommendation it can get. >:3

The story is on going and the drama and love between the heroines will develop as the chapters continue. This is a totally new form of writing for me what with the action that will be taking place within it but I hope that everyone enjoys it.

Oh yea .. I guess I will do the official form ..

Title: Waltz of Blades

Author: Gary Stargazer

Rating: Adult+

Summary: It's a story about two women who fall in love with one another, however it will contain quite a bit of drama and action in it.

Fandom: Original

URL or Site link: http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600100875

Thanks for looking at this. I hope it's not too shameless to recommend one's own work.

Thank you.

Gary

If you would like my advice, I'll gladly help you. My writing is only the result of making lots of mistakes and being corrected every time. English isn't my first language, so I made the typical spelling and grammar mistakes, not to mention structure and punctuation.

That said, how exactly would you like me to help you? I can offer to beta you, because I'm currently not beta-ing anyone. =] But whichever you prefer, of course!

If you would like my advice, I'll gladly help you. My writing is only the result of making lots of mistakes and being corrected every time. English isn't my first language, so I made the typical spelling and grammar mistakes, not to mention structure and punctuation.

That said, how exactly would you like me to help you? I can offer to beta you, because I'm currently not beta-ing anyone. =] But whichever you prefer, of course!

I can scarcely believe that english is not your first language ... Now I truly am impressed. To over come such adversity and bloom the talent you have.

As i stated in my review of your story yes I would like help. I suppose I will detail more info in a message seeing as how this thread is not the place to discuss such matters and I do not know how strict this place is on keeping things on topic.

Some of the boards I frequent are very brutal about on topic post's.