Click Here!

Is anyone interested in writing a Harry/Snape WIP story?

BumbleBee1986

Hi,

I am new at this and don't know if I am posting my request in the right forum or not so any help would be deeply appreciated. If this is not the right forum, please tell me where I should post it and I will change it. I don't want to get into trouble with any moderators for TOS violations. Thank you.

I probably should have originally posted a challenge request for this story, but unfortunately I didn't, and have already written two chapters for it. I have also posted a request for help under the forum called story collaborations.

I write under the pen name: Misty Moonlight

The story is called "Scarred Souls"

Summary: A widowed Harry must bond with Snape in order to save his daughter's life. Harry's young children scheme to bring their daddy and new father together, and form a new family, while changing the hearts of two scarred souls.

Warnings: Romance, Drama, Angst, Alternate Universe, Sexual Situations, Hurt/Comfort, M/M, Slash, Anal, Language, Humor, possible MPreg, Bonding, Original Characters, Family, WIP

This is a short summary of the plot I had planned out for "Scarred Souls". I have never read one like it so hope it is original. Harry and Ginny married a few weeks after the final battle and are happy together. They have two young sons who are twins but Ginny dies in childbirth after giving Harry a beautiful baby daughter. Severus survived his encounter with Nagini but was left with disfiguring scars on his face and body that could not be healed by magic due to the venom. He lives as a recluse, suffers pain and nightmares, and sometimes uses glamour when going out in public. He is still hateful and snarky as ever but remains a renowned and skilled Potions Master who at times will help the Healers at St. Mungo's. When Harry's daughter is a little over a year old she becomes deathly ill and the only one who can help is Severus Snape. He agrees to save her life but only on the condition that Harry bonds/marries him. After Harry and his children move in with him, Severus' life is forever changed as he finds out what love and family really mean. It will be up to the mischievous James and Albus, as well as precious little Lily, to bring their daddy and new father together. It won't be easy but they are very resourceful and have many tricks up their sleeves. I haven't decided yet on whether to have Mpreg, Adoption or possibly Hermione being a Surrogate mother for them. Harry is around 23/24 years old and Snape maybe 40?

Is anyone interested in my request to continue this story from where I left off or just as a new challenge?

If so, please leave a response here to my thread or in a review of story. I will get back to you.

I apologize if this is in the wrong forum but this is my first post on it and I wasn't sure how to do it. If it's not suppose to be here, please let me know so I can delete it.

I really hope someone reading this post will be willing to help me out. I have got wonderful feedback on all of my stories and reviewers want to be notified when updates occur.

I had enabled add chapter to story for "Scarred Souls" but disabled it until someone lets me know if they want to adopt/continue with it.

Thank you,

Ari.

Edited by BumbleBee1986

• 1 month later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.