Click Here!

Co-Writer for Erotic Version of Arthurian Legends.

Guest H_future

Guest H_future

Hello all,

I have a plot bunny running around in my head for a very long time. This story idea is about a re-telling of Arthurian Legends. Of course it will include erotic aspects with m/f, m/m and f/f pairings. The way it is shaping in my mind is that it will center around Morgana so be warned it will have an incest paring wither her and Arthur. It will also include the Guinevere, Lancelot, Merlin, Gawain, Lady of the Lake and more.

What I am hoping for is an equal partner to develop this tale and not only have it filled with sex, but also adventure, the darker shades of love and a fresh new take on the legends, Although this is an "original" idea, it would be helpful if you were versed in Arthurian legend and maybe read the book "The Mists of Avalon" by Marion Zimmer Bradley (not required). Please PM me if you are interested in this story.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Hera :)

Edited by H_future

• 4 months later...

I am willing to Help with the Arthurian legends - but personally, "Mists of Avalon" is not my cup of tea, too versed in "Goddess this and goddess that" for me.

I am quite versed in the tales -

Real history. I am an amatuaur midevil historian - Arthur as a the bastard child of a Roman and a Celt.

Welsh Version. Originial story - Interesting plot element "Mordred as a hero and lover."

Sir Tomas Mallory Version. The definative compiled version.

Richard Wagner's version. Arthur as a German "superman." Good music, bad plot.

T.H. White. The Sword The Once and Future King.

current movie versions.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.