Click Here!

Fan of X-Men Evolution? Hardcore rape? Inquire within

Galactus

Due to a surprising fan response for my hardcore gay X-Men: Evolution fan fic I've decided to extend the concept out to (hopefully) an epic three part series. Feedback being incredibly helpful in the process of writing such I would humbly invite any fans of either of the fic's themes (as stated in this topics title) to read and if so desired critique said story. If you need any further description it is a Kurt Wagner centric story dealing with Wolverine assaulting a number of students on the X-Men campus and Professor Xavier mysteriously covering it up for him. (This by the way is only the focus of chapter one; developments that make themselves clear in the future will direct the story considerably elsewhere.) Be forewarned. This peice is extremely rough, it contains rape, profanity, slurs of a sexual nature, violence, and a smattering of torture. It is as of this posting five issues long and should grow soon. Please consider this offer and may I express that I hope to hear from you soon.

Enjoy

-Galactus

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry no spoilers but check back every other day to check for new chapters. I can't promise I'll stay on schedule but you can expect the issues leading up to the epic finale will be regular in release...

hay thanks for doing this story for me....I sent you an e-mail but just in case it didn't go though, my account was deleted and so I had to re-make one. :(

• 4 months later...