Click Here!

Beta Noob!

wildstyled

hello there!

My name is Michelle and I would like to be your beta! Although I have not beta'd before, I feel that my English skills a bit better than average. However, I feel that the most important thing about beta-ing is the willingness to offer time to someone and help them make their writing read better. I will admit that I may be harsh at times, but that's only because I want to help. This probably does not have to be said, but I will give 120% of effort to anything given to me because I know nothing is more frustrating than to work fervently at something and having no one appreciate it or reciprocate the same amount of effort.

All right! :o Enough business, let's get down to the more fun stuff!!

-Fandoms I'd Beta for:

I'd like to say that I'd beta for anything, but since I have not read every fandom in the world, I don't think I'm entitled to say "anything." I do know, however, that I have a lot of intersts and I don't mind being introduced to new interests. The only "weakness" i can think of are mecha-stuffs, like Gundam, because of my very limited knowledge and experience about them. But, I'm a very open-to-new-ideas kind of person :P!

-What I will NOT beta:

I don't think I'd like to read extreme violence such as someone's guts spilling out in excessive detail, a male being castrated in too much detail, or someone inserting a knife into a vagina....Please, none of that.

I also don't like to read about anything that has to do with bodily waste like someone eating fecal matter or drinking urine. (Rimming does NOT count in this category ^_~)

-A little about my preferences:

I enjoy yuri, yaoi, and straight fics.

I enjoy teacher/student and boss/secretary pairings.

I DO NOT enjoy adult/child pairings (ie: Sess/child Rin or Kag/child Shippo.) I think it'd be more appropriate if the child is of mature age before they are paired with the adult, no offense to anyone who enjoys these pairings.

I hope I don't sound hard to work with or anything, I just want to make sure I am specific so others can understand what kind of person I am. I promise that I'm actually very lovable!! XD

I hope to be hired soon!

email: wildstyled (at) hotmail.com

** please put "AFF.net" or something along those lines to prevent me from thinking it is junk mail.

I hope to make friends too ^_^!!

~mich

Edited by wildstyled

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.