Click Here!

Shakespeare Challenge

Guest OverlordSuru

Guest OverlordSuru

Shakespeare Challenge

Pairings: Sauke/Naruto, Itachi/Naruto, Naruto/Hinata, or Itachi/Sakura

Length: at least 20 chapters

Rating: should be lots of gore if the plot you chose calls for it. sex is a must but you may take it as far as you like.

Setting: can be canon, I'd love it if it were. also so it can be historically set or modern set

Plots to be used

(i also suggest you read up on whatever plot you use)

tragedies:

Romeo and Juliet- young star-crossed lovers whose untimely deaths ultimately unite their feuding families.

Titus Andronicus- a Roman general who is engaged in a cycle of revenge with his enemy Tamora, the Queen of the Goths.

Hamlet- Prince Hamlet exacts revenge on his uncle Claudius, who has murdered Hamlet's father, the King, and then taken the throne and married Gertrude, Hamlet's mother. The play vividly charts the course of real and feigned madness—from overwhelming grief to seething rage—and explores themes of treachery, revenge, incest, and moral corruption.

Comedies:

Twelfth Night- eading character, Viola, is shipwrecked on the shores of Illyria during the opening scenes. She loses contact with her twin brother, Sebastian, whom she believes dead. Masquerading as a young page under the name Cesario, she enters the service of Duke Orsino. Orsino is in love with the bereaved Lady Olivia, whose father and brother have recently died, and who will have nothing to do with any suitors, the Duke included. Orsino decides to use "Cesario" as an intermediary. Olivia, believing Viola to be a man, falls in love with this handsome and eloquent messenger. Viola, in turn, has fallen in love with the Duke, who also believes Viola is a man, and who regards her as his confidant.

The Taming of the Shrew- the courtship of Petruchio, a gentleman of Verona, and Katherina, the headstrong, obdurate, and eponymous shrew. Initially, Katherina is an unwilling participant in the relationship, but Petruchio tempers her with various psychological torments - the "taming" - until she is an obedient bride. The sub-plot features a competition between the suitors of Katherina's less intractable sister, Bianca. (If you've seen "10 things I hate About You", its like that)

A Midsummer Night's Dream- three interlocking plots, a celebration of the wedding of Duke Theseus of Athens and the Amazonian queen, Hippolyta, Hermia and her lover Lysander decide to elope by escaping through the forest at night. Hermia informs her friend Helena, but Helena has recently been rejected by Demetrius and decides to win back his favour by revealing the plan to him. Demetrius, followed doggedly by Helena, chases Hermia. Hermia and Lysander, believing themselves safely out of reach, sleep in the woods. Oberon, king of the fairies, and his queen, Titania have a disagreement.

Slots:

Thanks for checking this out

I hope you have a go at this challenge as I would love to read it. Any questions or to let me know you've taken the challenge, please e-mail me at deadbeat_angel_aff@yahoo.com

Edited by DeadbeatAngel

What about Macbeth?

A drum, a drum, Sasuke doth come!

Is this a kuinochi which I see before me,

The sake of life is drawn, and the mere lees

Is left this vault to brag of.

Actually that sounds like fun to write. :)

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.