Click Here!

AFF account

Guest Kathera

Guest Kathera

I can't, for the life of me, figure out how to 'register' on the actual AFF site. It has the option to recover a lost password, but nothing for new users. Please help! I wanted to register there, but I ended up on these forums instead. Is this the account I use for there as well to submit reviews and stories?

First of all, at some point, you did indeed register for the archive. You have an active author page link, and the email address used for both archive and forum are identical. It has been a long standing rule of this forum that registration REQUIRES that one has an archive login first. This link is checked (the entire reason for the two step validation) before final approval for forum use.

Looking at your forum birthday information, the reason you're asking about registering again, is because you lost your login information perhaps?

If you're wanting to simply change your pen name, you can do that from your author user panel in the archive.

Duplicate (and more) registrations are actually not allowed. As we find them, we delete them.

Guest Kathera
First of all, at some point, you did indeed register for the archive. You have an active author page link, and the email address used for both archive and forum are identical. It has been a long standing rule of this forum that registration REQUIRES that one has an archive login first. This link is checked (the entire reason for the two step validation) before final approval for forum use.

Looking at your forum birthday information, the reason you're asking about registering again, is because you lost your login information perhaps?

If you're wanting to simply change your pen name, you can do that from your author user panel in the archive.

Duplicate (and more) registrations are actually not allowed. As we find them, we delete them.

Oh, I didn't realize that I had ever registered before. I apologize. I didn't bother putting in the email I was planning to use to register since I don't recall making an account, ever. I'll use that already made account then and try to remember whatever password I used. Thank you for your help.

You can use the password recovery from the archive, as you were registered with your current email. The archive will mail you your password. Another thing to remember, is that often, users use a different name for login from the pen name. If you can't remember your login name, or the password retrieval doesn't send it, let me know, and I will send that to you privately.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.