Click Here!

Hermione Veela CHALLENGE!

Kohana

Hermione Veela Challenge

I find all kinds of veela fics. Always following the same cliche. Draco/Lucius are a veela or infected by a veela hermione is there mate, however never have I seen hermione as the veela and and one of these delectable deatheaters as her mate. I don't want the fic too dark but slightly angsty. By that I mean it needs to have rough patches. It can't be all shine and daisies! I mean seriously no ones life is all happy go lucky. I don't want Hermione weak. You see a lot of those fics. Its not always bad but there is never any balance in the characters where one is mary sue invincable and the other patheticly weak.

• Hermione infected by a veela

Draco is her mate

Regular troubles about mating and what not

Lucius is not in azkaban.....hes just too good a character:)

Harry and Ron can be a little sythernish harry more so trying to help their friend

Hermione is a muggle-born

Canon as much as possible

Snape is alive and snarky - malfoys trying to find a cure to save their blood-line and what not

Hermione winning over the parents before the son

PLEASE Someone take this on it doesn't even have to be to the letter I really want to see Hermione as a veela in the wizarding world and trying to manipulate the way you see the other fics do. I just think its a nice twist to a senario that is getting worn out but the same old cliches

• 3 months later...

I have to admit that the premise of this type of fic baffles me slightly. I don't recall anywhere that Veela 'infect' people, not especially from the books. They cause inexplicable attraction from the opposite sex, sure, but who came up with the idea that Veela could 'infect' people. Have I missed something here? Is this something people randomly came up with?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.