Click Here!

Duel Academy -- A Romantic Comedy

SlntCobra1

Well I thought I'd promote my fanfic, and I started this largely in part to Slash's fanfic, Sinners and another NG friend of mine Idiot-Finder they are bot excellent writers and I thought "Why not have a story to call my own?" So here it is:

Duel Academy -- A Romantic Comedy Chapter 9 is done and out and for those who want to see if there are any links in my chapters, you can visit it here:

Chapter 1 -- Arrival

Chapter 2 -- Getting Around

Chapter 3 -- First Duel

Chapter 4 -- The Tour

Chapter 5 -- Love Interest

Chapter 6 -- Fishing Lesson, Part I

Chapter 7 -- Apologizing

Chapter 8 -- Fishing Trip, Part II

Chapter 9 -- Redemption

Until I can figure out how to make links in the chapter edit here on AFF and making the text italicized, bold, and underlined when adding a new chapter; checking it out on NG is the next best thing I can offer.

Edited by SlntCobra1

• 2 months later...

I'm not exactly sure where to put this, so I'll just put it here for the time being.

My story was hidden because of an improper disclaimer. I was told to contact the site admin, I've looked everywhere but I can't seem to find any contact info. Now the only way to see my fic is on my newgrounds page.

So, can anyone help me to contact the admin, please?

Okay, what you need to do is to send an email to this address: TOS_team@adult-fanfiction.org

Make sure you give them any detail relevant to make it easy for them to find your profile and any other information. Too much information is better than not enough, I say.

Here is what it says...

--

I do not own any of the characters from Yu-Gi-Oh! GX nor do I make any money from this/these stories/chapters.

This is what needs to be there

---

I do not own Yu-Gi-Oh! GX nor do I make any money from this/these stories/chapters.

--

You make that change, I can get it unhidden for you as soon as you tell me it's done.

• 5 months later...

a waWell, I finally have an idea of how to continue with my story, the only issue now is, just getting off my lazy ass and fucking writing it! :(

Hhere's the two different scenarios:

1) Iterruption -- my phone rings, Alexis tells me to ignore it, then her phone rings. Coincicdence? I think not.

2) I contiue with the sex scene and I fear I may end up writing myself into a corner.

So here's what I finally chose to do:

Having been in debate with myself all this time, I think I'll go with the interruption in the main line and have the sex scene in "Version 2.0." Now the only issue is figuring out the conflict. Kidnapping, someone being held at gun/knife point those as well as the parallel dimension are just too cliche.

Hmm, hostage conflicts are just a step above kidnapping, but they do make things much more interesting. I think I'll head on with hostages, but I'm not sure who to make as the antagonist. Maybe Chazz is in cahoots with Jaden? But then again, what reason would those two have to work together?

Hell WotanAnubis is using the parallel dimension and it's working for him just fine. Sure the idea/concept/theory of parallel dimensions is a majorly recurring theme throughout the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! universe, but it does get to be a bit cliche after a while.