Click Here!

Too much time?

SereneLies

So, I am writing a fic for the InuYasha fandom and I have had at least one very faithful reviewer for this story. This person usually reviews the day it is posted and I have had the new chapter up for about three or four days now...

Now I am thinking, it was over two weeks since my last post; do you think two weeks between posts is a turn off?

How long do you have before your story is not considered worth the wait?

Maybe it's just the review whore in me acting up :)

lolz. My Tomb Raider: Fat Man Chronicles fic was started in 2007, and it's taken this long to get it up to 12 chapters (sometimes with month long hiatus's) and I'm still getting feedback and hits.

No worries, chances are if he really liked your fic and wished to see it continue he'll wander back someday to read n review.

• 3 weeks later...

Two weeks isn't that long. Now I have a few fics bookmarked because I really liked them, but it's been months since they've been updated. It's probably a personal preference, but I'd wait a month before I gave up on a story, depending on how much I liked it.