Click Here!

I could use a little help

SereneLies

Okay, here's the dealeo.

I am writing a story (InuYasha, SessxKag - Yes I know the pairing is overdone but here me out) and I am desperately seeking help with the title and summary.

Now before you think this is a ploy so you guys will read my story, it is not an intentional one although that is how it would work out.

Originally when I wrote the story, the title seemed perfect, but that damn little plot bunny in my head suddenly morphed into a monster of epic proportions (okay, well maybe not epic BUT you get my point). So, I need a more suitable title and I really need help with the summary - they are weak. Here is the information, if anyone can help me (I'll also be asking my beta) :

Story Title: Serene Lies

Summary: After Naraku places a spell on Kagome to manipulate her, the group must call on Sesshomaru for help. However, things become rather dicey when the spell is broken Angst, Death, D/s, Humil, Language, M/F, MC, OC, Oral, SH, WAFF, WIP

Story Link: http://inu.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600095475

Bear with the short chapters please... I am in the process of editing them... But what I really need (as you can probably see) is a real attention grabber of a summary. Please, help?

If anyone is curious I did figure out a new name and summary although I am not quite changing it yet

But I figured this would work

Title: Paradigm of Sacrifice

Summary: Caught in Naraku's twisted web of illusions and deceit, Kagome's only hope lies with the demon lord, Sesshomaru. However Sesshomaru's resolve wavers when a crucial decision must be made; a choice between Kagome's life and his freedom WIP, WAFF, M/F, MC

P.S. 250 characters for summary not enough :)