Click Here!

Question about a possibly missplaced story.

Hello,

I know how to move a story and request a merge, but before I do that I thought I'd ask if I should.

I posted a story in the YYH>yaoi zone. It contains both Yaoi, and Het, but the majority is Yaoi, so I was wondering if I should move this to the general category or leave it where it is?

Thank you for your time, I know you're busy!

-Raine

Edited by renegaderaine

Hey there,

From what you're saying, if the main pair in the story is a yaoi pair, it belongs in yaoi. If it's more of a thing where it's not concentrated on the relationships, and/or just plain old friendship, and/or just an adventure type thing, then it'd go in general. Hope that helps

Hey there,

From what you're saying, if the main pair in the story is a yaoi pair, it belongs in yaoi. If it's more of a thing where it's not concentrated on the relationships, and/or just plain old friendship, and/or just an adventure type thing, then it'd go in general. Hope that helps

Okay, thank you very much. It's kind of a Torn-between-two-loves kind of a story, and even though as far as intimate scenes go there's only a couple that are het, I think it might be better suited for the general category. I have moved it there, and ask ever so kindly that it be merged so I don't loose all my loverly reviews and ratings!

Thank you so much in advance! I have much respect for you and the rest of those who work so hard to keep AFF a well organized and happy place! I promise to be more careful when posting stories in the future. (Truth be told I had no idea that it was going to be a love-triangle thing until the third chapter lol)

The Original: http://yuyu.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600000023

The one moved to General: http://yuyu.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600201382

Thank you again!

Edited by renegaderaine