Click Here!

Will Beta For Food

Dyrim

Well, I thought the title was cute. :D

My Skills:

• I can fix spelling and grammar issues.
  • Help with the story flow if it becomes too choppy.
  • Provide constructive criticism if the author so desires.
  • I'll even clean up after your plot bunny if need be.

I'm currently working on my own story, though I haven't posted any chapters yet. However I am primarily interested in being a beta for an author writing Harry Potter slash. I can promise you that nothing will bother me in terms of content, and I am even willing to help out with non slash pairings apart from Femme-Slash.

I am an English major, studying to become a High School English teacher, and I'd be glad to help you with your stories. If you have any questions I'll gladly answer them.

*Side Note*

My favorite pairings are Severus/Harry, Draco/Harry, and Tom/Harry. But I am completely fine with all other pairings :)

Edited by Dyrim

Well, I thought the title was cute. :D

My Skills:

• I can fix spelling and grammar issues.
  • Help with the story flow if it becomes too choppy.
  • Provide constructive criticism if the author so desires.
  • I'll even clean up after your plot bunny if need be.

I'm currently working on my own story, though I haven't posted any chapters yet. However I am primarily interested in being a beta for an author writing Harry Potter slash. I can promise you that nothing will bother me in terms of content, and I am even willing to help out with non slash pairings apart from Femme-Slash.

I am an English major, studying to become a High School English teacher, and I'd be glad to help you with your stories. If you have any questions I'll gladly answer them.

*Side Note*

My favorite pairings are Severus/Harry, Draco/Harry, and Tom/Harry. But I am completely fine with all other pairings :)

SOLD!!!

You are definitely the sort of Beta that I need to help me with my Star Trek Story. PLEASE, by all means help me!!! LOL

http://tv.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600094692

Will you take me?

Oceans of Love, ~Marian the Blackadder~

Hi there

Unfortunately I don't think I'd be of any use to you and your story as I have limited knowledge on Star Trek...I doubt you'd be able to benefit from me.

I am looking to beta for someone who is writing Harry Potter slash, because that is what I read...all rabid fan-girl and such. :lol:

I recently beta'd chapter 17 of 'Faking It' if any of you would like to take a look...

http://hp.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no...&chapter=17

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.