Click Here!

Love-The Impossible Science

Kimba147

This is my newest fic. I have never written one before this, but it turned out surprisingly good.

Title: Love-The Impossible Science

Author: Kimba LionHeart

Rating: Adult+

Summary: Roy and Ed go to the same school, but belong to vastly different social circles. Can they overcome prejudice for the awakening feelings within themselves?

Preview: (From the first chapter)

Covered in piercings and tattoos from head to toe, clad in black and chains, the resident Angel of Goth cared nothing for other people. He simply swaggered to and from campus everyday without a word to anyone. Students watched out of the corners of their eyes as he passed and shuddered in revulsion.

His numerous studs and rings had earned him the nickname ‘Fullmetal’, a high ranking member of the S.A. (1) gang. His eyes had earned him my desire, bordering on obsession.

I, Roy Mustang, had no chance with Fullmetal

Feedback: [Review by Baroqueangel ] I can't believe this is you first story. It is really well written and I'm very interested to see where you're going to take it. [Review by greedxed ] I really like this. I look forward to when Ed falls for Roy ^^ And how they will work things out ^^

Fandom: Anime-Fullmetal Alchemist- Roy/Ed (hints of Ed/Al)

URL: (first chapter) http://anime2.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600022955

Thank you SO much for taking the time to look at this fic. It is an ongoing story, one that I am very fond of. I am having a lot of fun writing this, and I appreciate your support.

Sincerely Yours,

~Kimba LionHeart~