Click Here!

Lonely Ms. Cayman looks for a co-writer!

What do I write?

I write stories rated R or NC-17 - just a personal rule because the stories mostly contain sex. Mostly. If not sex I prefer to go into the depth of my characters psyche which is not made for youngsters to read.

I never write romantic stuff because I am not good with it - so I avoid it if possible.

Who do I write?

Talking about the Final Fantasy VII fandom I just write Cloud Strife or Yazoo. These are the two characters I can relate to.

What writing style do I prefer?

I am pretty open to everything. I love to play around with the possibilies to tell a story but I always like to write in POV parts when I write with others.

Why do I look for a co-writer?

Of course I could write the stories myself and I did so for years. I just think it is more fun to share the whole plotting and writing stuff with someone else!

Who am I?

First, I admit that my first language is not English but hopefully you can tell from that post that it is good enough to give it a try and write with me. I wrote (and still write if I am in the mood) LOTR stories for years as well as RPS stuff. I do a lot of roleplaying things/posts in several fandoms. I miss to write a proper story with a good ending though - that is why I am here, looking for a co-writer.

I am willed to pair my characters with anyone *g* so whatever would be fun for you to write, contact me!

If you want to give it a try, PM or mail me, or answer right here.

I am looking forward to find someone :(

Take care

Belinda

• 7 months later...

I am honestly surprised no one's taken you up on your offer, yet, at least not here by forum post. I hope you got a lot of email! Your English is extremely good; I would never have guessed you were not a native speaker until you mentioned the fact. My style is similar to yours, but I tend to work in three main stages (all completely negotiable, just letting you know what I tend to do! xD).

The first is an open POV RP style between the participants, often parceling out preferred characters to keep things from being confusing, with OCs and extra characters shared or distributed as they come up. The purpose of this is to work out any kinks in the plot and get used to one another's writing styles. ^^;; No matter how well-planned, sometimes a character will stubbornly refuse to follow the plot path you set for him or her, and must therefore be forcefully coaxed onto it with the help of your co-author.

The second step is to make a story adaptation of the loose RP. Chapters are decided, as well as the dominant POV, or whether it will be alternated per chapter, etc. The plot is also polished at this point, with extra detail written in (or out!) as deemed necessary.

The third stage is the beta-ed stage. (Beta reader and editor.) This is because someone not neck-deep in plot intrigues can often see holes in the story that the authors wouldn't, and ask the pertinent questions and make observations/critique. You know, like 'Why did so-and-so never turn back up for his/her blood-sworn revenge?' or 'This foreknown hot-headed character is awfully mellow regarding his mortal enemy just across the camp.'

These three stages are a repeated as many times as necessary until the finished work is done. I generally like to work per story arch, rather than chapter by chapter, but nothing is set in stone. :3 I hope my post here is even half so informative and helpful as yours.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.