Click Here!

new person, with a question

Guest walter sullivan

Guest walter sullivan

hey guys, new in town and don't know quite how things work on this particular forum. don't know where to put this, so i'm putting it here.

see, i found this place through someone linking to a writer, and the writer created a story i'm particularly fond of, but it seems he hasn't updated in a year. doesn't look like he's responded to the comments in some time as well. i truely wish he'd pick it up again, and want to contact him, but his email is private. is there no hope?

Does the person have a fairly unique sounding username or pen name? If it's not something really common, like "Horseshoe", then you could try doing a search on the name and see if the person has posted elsewhere, because maybe they might have included an email address there that isn't hidden.

Guest walter sullivan
Does the person have a fairly unique sounding username or pen name? If it's not something really common, like "Horseshoe", then you could try doing a search on the name and see if the person has posted elsewhere, because maybe they might have included an email address there that isn't hidden.

throwing her Username, YuriChampion, into google, along with the subject of her story, nets me two results, one being this forum, the other being another forum. most likely the same people, comparing the posts.

both places the email adresses are hidden. shit.

also, i seem to have received some sort of naughty points. what do i do with these?

post note: i joined the other forum, and sent her a message. seems she was active on the tenth of this april, so there is hope.

Edited by walter sullivan

Guest CrisNoWait

I agree with google search, if she's still active and cares about writing she is getting your comments to her stories. I know lots of *teens/Young ppl* make fan fiction original fictions and then loose interest after college life hits them or RL work hits them. Some come back after getting themselves settled some never do.

Its sad, but the truth. I hope you locate her and she's actually interested in posting more updates.

Guest walter sullivan

well, she's 29, so i don't know how much college or work would fit in, but whatever.

got her email. plan to send her a message, but i already sent one to her PM at the other forum. thing is though, she hasn't been to that forum since the 10th of this April, and hasn't posted since December of last year. so should i send an email?

• 3 months later...

This is off the subject, but what is a troll? Um, beside the mythical creature or an older person who likes touching kiddies, I mean? I keep finding references to them all over the site, but I have no clue as to what they are. Is it like a spammer or or a flamer? Or.................er, I feel really dumb now.

This is off the subject, but what is a troll? Um, beside the mythical creature or an older person who likes touching kiddies, I mean? I keep finding references to them all over the site, but I have no clue as to what they are. Is it like a spammer or or a flamer? Or.................er, I feel really dumb now.
A troll tends to be someone that posts just for the sake of stirring up shit.

Or the sound an ionized atom of helium makes when shot through a cinderblock wall by a cyclotron.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.