Click Here!

Challenge fic

Guest Darkangel

Guest Darkangel

I'm issuing a challenge to all Naruto weiters out there. I want to see who can write a ItaSasuNaru christmas fanfiction that is jucy, hot, and may cause extreme nosebleeds.

Here are the requirements:

1)There has to be bondage and Spanking (Rim, HJ, and Fist are ok also)

2) There has to be improper use of a candy cane (Because it isn't a christmas fanfiction without a candy cane)

3) One or both Uchiha bros. has to have some sort of dirty imagination and should use some dirty language.

4) The song "Talk Dirty To Me" by Poison should be in the story somewhere

5) These lines must be used (Perferably right after each other): "Why did you destroy my shirt?!" and "It was in the way...."

If you are going to take the challenge, e-mail me at YoshCoin (at) AOL (dot) com . Just take out the spaces and put in the symbols.

Edited by Darkangel

• 1 year later...
Guest katsuyo

I'm issuing a challenge to all Naruto weiters out there. I want to see who can write a ItaSasuNaru christmas fanfiction that is jucy, hot, and may cause extreme nosebleeds.

Here are the requirements:

1)There has to be bondage and Spanking (Rim, HJ, and Fist are ok also)

2) There has to be improper use of a candy cane (Because it isn't a christmas fanfiction without a candy cane)

3) One or both Uchiha bros. has to have some sort of dirty imagination and should use some dirty language.

4) The song "Talk Dirty To Me" by Poison should be in the story somewhere

5) These lines must be used (Perferably right after each other): "Why did you destroy my shirt?!" and "It was in the way...."

If you are going to take the challenge, e-mail me at YoshCoin (at) AOL (dot) com . Just take out the spaces and put in the symbols.

Guest katsuyo

Okay... I know it's been a while but this shouldn't be that difficult. *sigh* sorry about the non-event above.

This is the first time I've been interested in checking out the challenge forum.

I'm tempted to work on this one since I have already done a christmas fic involving Itachi, Naruto, light rimming and a candy cane...amongst other things.

http://naruto.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600101011

• 2 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.