Click Here!

Shining Force TRADE

Yumberduddle

I really really wanna see a lemon about Anri and Mae from the game shining force 1, thats the princess and the girl centaur. I wanna see it so bad that I will be happy 2 write you a lemon back, yuri or hetero, you get to choose whats in it (within reason, no really gross stuff)! If your interested just email me at yumberduddle@hotmail.com

• 4 weeks later...

Wow... over a year and a half on and you're still looking for someone to write this?

It stinks that there isn't more Shining Force fiction on this site in general. They're good games, and more importantly, they have TONS of characters, which means hundreds of possible pairings and threesomes, probably even thousands(I'm not doing the math to figure it out). I've thought about writing one myself, but judging by the reviews for the one Shining Force fic on this site, there's not much of a readership for it.

One thing: You say "within reason, no really gross stuff" in the same post where you're asking for a lemon between a woman and a female centaur! ;) Pretty much the only way you can get grosser than that is by making it a threesome with a giant beetle!

Hilariousness aside, you should always be specific about what you're willing and not willing to write. What's "really gross" to you might seem completely tame to someone else, and vice versa.

• 1 month later...

Well theres a heap of fetishes out there, it woudl take forever 2 list the stuff i will and won't write. I'm willing 2 do a lot 4 a fic at this point, tho! I guess i draw the line at stuff like scat, watersports, gore, and balloonographic tentacles with spiked anal plugs shaped like betty boop.........you know the heavy stuff, lol.

• 3 years later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.