Click Here!

Books: Vampire Chronicles

KathN

Firstly, let me apologise if I've posted this in the wrong forum or if I've missed a posting about the Books category: Vampire Chronicles. I've been away over Easter and noticed this morning that the whole section (over 200 fics) is not in its usual place. I cannot find it elsewhere. Could someone please tell me where it is?

I registered this morning, in order to ask this question, so I apologise again if I've gone about it incorrectly.

There will be a news update concerning about that catagory from Jaxxxy shortly.

But I will tell you this Anne Rice has a No FanFiction policy and you can figure out by that hint what has happened here.

So please look for the news update concerning that catagory from Jaxxxy.

Beth

Thanks for the information. I know that Anne Rice put out a statement almost a decade ago saying she did not approve of fanfiction but I did not know that she had repeated it so recently. This from the ultimate fanfic writer of all time, with her stories about Christ. Such a shame.

Thanks to all responsible for keeping the category open for six years.

Guest orleans
This from the ultimate fanfic writer of all time, with her stories about Christ. Such a shame.

*gg* I wrote her a message on her facebook profile, quoting this sentence and asking her how that fits together. I doubt she will react, but who knows :unsure:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.