Click Here!

Beware the Power: Legend of Suyeita

aoisuiren

Today is my birthday so I decided to promote my story, and hopefully garner some reads/reviews for it! (Please)

It is an original story, genre of adventure and drama. I have worked very hard and with my writing, I really hope to reach out to a diverse audience and make them think about deeper things in life.

Title: Beware the Power: Legend of Suyeita

Author: Aoi Suiren

Rating: Adult

Summary: In a world where humans and creatures called Iyagi coexist a revolution is beginning. After a history of servitude to humans, the powerful Iyagi want to claim there place as the superior species by any means necessary. With change and a new world power being born, can those few who only want peace and equality be able to ease in these changes and possibly save many innocent lives from being lost in a violent war? Or will power blind everyone from what crimes may be committed in the name of righting an injustice?

Feedback: Greatly desired~ Constructive criticism is appreciated, general opinions of like or dislike are great, too.

Fandom: Original

URL: http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600099547

Thank you for your time~!

And for those who review, if you've authored stories I will try my best (no promises) to review your story in return.

-Aoi Suiren