Click Here!

Fucked up dream

Goddamn. So last night I fell asleep really early, 9PM, after watching Berserk and 5cm Per Second. A strange combination.

Anyways....

So in my dream, I was browsing the site when my dad decided he wanted to go to the store, so I said I'd go because I wanted to buy some cookies.

So we got there and I stuffed some cookies in my clothes because I'unno, I guess in my dream I was a klepto. Anyways. We go to pay, and the dumb girl at the register is talking to some conspiracy theorist behind me instead of letting me pay, and he was saying that sugar pills make people comit suicide. So I say "Can I just pay now?" and she gives me a really dirty look and says "Yes" and rolls her eyes. So I give her the money (Even though I previously stole the stuff?) and walk out.

On the way back to my dad's truck, I decided to stop by the pet store, and this is where it gets messed up.

When I got inside, I recognized a bunch of people I went to school with, all guys, in the front room. So I went to the back room that said "Dogs" but when I got inside there wasn't any dogs, instead, a bunch of girls I went to school with were tied up in bondage clothes and naked, but they were all smiling. So I turned around to leave but got lost and ended up in another room, this one was the same as before but bigger, and it was really noisy and there was people all over. And once again all of the girls I went to highschool with, and more guys, and some people I don't even remember I think they were just generic background characters.

So, for some reason I started trying to yell over the people, asking if anybody had a polaroid camera, I guess because I wanted proof of what was going on, so, finally, a guy I've known since elementary school was like "Yeah" and pulled this light down from above one of the girls' cells, since, they were all in like jail cell things. But no doors were on them.

So after he pulls the light down he grabbed this digital camera from behind a pole, and hands it to me. I go "Thanks" and then start walking back to get a better picture, but I tripped, and fell on my hand and was like "Oh gross I can't believe I touched the ground in here that's disgusting." So I got up and tried to take a picture, but it was really crowded and I got knocked down. So I stood back up and wiped myself off and tried to take a picture again but as soon as I had a clear shot, everybody was dressed again, but I took a picture anyways and it printed out of the camera.

I gave the camera back to the guy and looked at the picture and it wasn't just one picture,but it changed between a whole scene of pictures like the camera had been going off for a while, so I actually had proof of what was going on.

So I pushed my way through the crowd and made it back outside, and then when I saw my dad's truck I woke up.

Yeah.

:3

That was my dream.

Goddamn. So last night I fell asleep really early, 9PM, after watching Berserk and 5cm Per Second. A strange combination.

Anyways....

So in my dream, I was browsing the site when my dad decided he wanted to go to the store, so I said I'd go because I wanted to buy some cookies.

So we got there and I stuffed some cookies in my clothes because I'unno, I guess in my dream I was a klepto. Anyways. We go to pay, and the dumb girl at the register is talking to some conspiracy theorist behind me instead of letting me pay, and he was saying that sugar pills make people comit suicide. So I say "Can I just pay now?" and she gives me a really dirty look and says "Yes" and rolls her eyes. So I give her the money (Even though I previously stole the stuff?) and walk out.

On the way back to my dad's truck, I decided to stop by the pet store, and this is where it gets messed up.

When I got inside, I recognized a bunch of people I went to school with, all guys, in the front room. So I went to the back room that said "Dogs" but when I got inside there wasn't any dogs, instead, a bunch of girls I went to school with were tied up in bondage clothes and naked, but they were all smiling. So I turned around to leave but got lost and ended up in another room, this one was the same as before but bigger, and it was really noisy and there was people all over. And once again all of the girls I went to highschool with, and more guys, and some people I don't even remember I think they were just generic background characters.

So, for some reason I started trying to yell over the people, asking if anybody had a polaroid camera, I guess because I wanted proof of what was going on, so, finally, a guy I've known since elementary school was like "Yeah" and pulled this light down from above one of the girls' cells, since, they were all in like jail cell things. But no doors were on them.

So after he pulls the light down he grabbed this digital camera from behind a pole, and hands it to me. I go "Thanks" and then start walking back to get a better picture, but I tripped, and fell on my hand and was like "Oh gross I can't believe I touched the ground in here that's disgusting." So I got up and tried to take a picture, but it was really crowded and I got knocked down. So I stood back up and wiped myself off and tried to take a picture again but as soon as I had a clear shot, everybody was dressed again, but I took a picture anyways and it printed out of the camera.

I gave the camera back to the guy and looked at the picture and it wasn't just one picture,but it changed between a whole scene of pictures like the camera had been going off for a while, so I actually had proof of what was going on.

So I pushed my way through the crowd and made it back outside, and then when I saw my dad's truck I woke up.

Yeah.

That was my dream.

Dude wtf? That is the weirdest shit I have ever heard. If I dreamed that I walked into a room with girls I knew from High School in bondage gear and chained up I'd be like "ITS RAPE TIME BITCH!!" I don't think I've ever had a dream about girls I used to know that didn't end in rape, or at the very least consensual sex(how boring).

Also, usually in my dreams either something is trying to kill me or I am trying to kill something, its weird.

I had this recent dream where this horse with a skull head was trying to hurt my cat(who has already died in real life) and I beat the ever living shit out of it and killed it's sorry ass. But my cat had gotten wounded by it and I held her and cried as she died. :( I woke up feeling really depressed after that.

• 3 weeks later...

I had another weird dream last night...

In this dream, I was part of an army that was forced to fight a battle over and over again until they died. The survivors at the end of the battle were just given more authority in the next battle, the ones who died, I don't know, maybe they just went to hell or something.

After the battle was over, if you were still alive the same battle would begin again, you'd have a new army, but face the same enemies in the same places. This means that the more times you fought and survived, the more information you had about your enemies and the easier commanding the other men became, except you had no rest between each battle so you would eventually just succumb to exhaustion after a while.

Toward the end of the dream, the battle got changed, and there was some big demon or monster that attacked the army that I was with, and we lost most of our old troops who knew had been there the longest, and we lost our commander, and I was the next in line, so the next time the battle started over I suddenly became the commander, and so instead of doing all the fighting I was commanding the troops, but there was a lot less than the time before and they were inexperienced and died really easily, and then the demon/monster/thing appeared again, and there was only a few of us left, and he killed the rest, and I picked up a spear and charged at him and stabbed him in the shoulder.

Then I woke up.

Man, that was a fucking manly dream.

:D

It was awesome as hell.

:D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Please share them with us then, I'd love to hear all about it. :)

Me too!

Well... I tend to have somewhat strange dreams myself. One I just remembered included a little weird scene where I was in my parents' house, they were having some kind of a party, I went to an empty room ...okay, to the point: I was hermaphrodite, I took my cock off and fucked myself with it while getting huge kicks about the fact that someone could walk in.

And then there are those fanfiction dreams. One rather crack!tastic one had a plotline where I was Draco (I usually happen to be Draco in my fanfiction dreams) and I was very angry because Lord Voldemort just let Lucius rot in Azkaban and the Dark Lord was very annoyed about the fact that I had failed to kill that disgusting goat-fucker Dumbledore. So, we were fighting. Voldie-honey could not touch my Dark Mark because it caused him to feel terrible agony but that effect sort of went away. We were both getting rather tired of this fighting-a-go-go and so I just offered him my hand and he touched it.

You-Know-Who: "Yeah, no effect whatsoever."

Me (Draco): "Okay. Fistfight, then?"

Okay, I woke up after that. Damn.

• 1 month later...

Anyways....

Yeah.

That was my dream.

That sounds like the kind of dreams that I have. I usually don't remember that as distinctly so long after though.

I also have these weird prophetic dreams, where it's just like normal life, things that i do normally, like sitting in class, though they usually always end strangely, like with some bursting in with a gun and shooting things up. And then like a month or a year or years later, whatever I've dreamed about will happen, though no guns blazing. I've actually had things happen recently that I remember dreaming about in elementary school. It's really weird.

Me too!

Well... I tend to have somewhat strange dreams myself. One I just remembered included a little weird scene where I was in my parents' house, they were having some kind of a party, I went to an empty room ...okay, to the point: I was hermaphrodite, I took my cock off and fucked myself with it while getting huge kicks about the fact that someone could walk in.

And then there are those fanfiction dreams. One rather crack!tastic one had a plotline where I was Draco (I usually happen to be Draco in my fanfiction dreams) and I was very angry because Lord Voldemort just let Lucius rot in Azkaban and the Dark Lord was very annoyed about the fact that I had failed to kill that disgusting goat-fucker Dumbledore. So, we were fighting. Voldie-honey could not touch my Dark Mark because it caused him to feel terrible agony but that effect sort of went away. We were both getting rather tired of this fighting-a-go-go and so I just offered him my hand and he touched it.

You-Know-Who: "Yeah, no effect whatsoever."

Me (Draco): "Okay. Fistfight, then?"

Okay, I woke up after that. Damn.

Wow I don't think I ever had a dream where I took my own cock off and fucked myself with it, that's pretty cool.

I did have a dream the other night where I was dressed like a girl and then beat the shit out of an old friend of mine so bad that he had to go to the hospital. And when I was cross dressing my name was "Chad", it was weird.