Click Here!

Beta needed for Dir en grey/The Gazette stories

Korbin

Hi, my name is Korbin.  The main pairing I write about is Kyo/Ruki, but I also involve other pairings and a lot more jrockers into my stories. I'm currently working on an 80 chaptered story(AU) that is my main focus. I've already written 18 chapters of the story and I would like it if my beta could go over those as well as correcting new chapters.

I'm basically looking for someone who has a lot of free time who can read over my stuff and correct all the typos and misspellings that Word doesn't catch. And I do like it if the beta can get them back to me within the next day. As well as beta-ing the 80 chaptered story, I also have other projects I'm working on such as a 50 oneshot challenge and a shorter 15 chaptered story.

Most of my chapters tend to be anywhere between 7-13 pages, while my oneshots and drabble range from a few paragraphs to 10 pages long. I write all sorts of genres and my ratings go anywhere between G to NC-17. Also, I update at irregular times so I need a beta that won't mind me sending them things at weird/different times. If anyone is interested you can comment here or email me at bishoninlover@yahoo.com. If you want to see what kind of work I do you can visit my LJ(gremlin4.livejournal.com). Thank you.

Edited by Korbin

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.