Click Here!

New subsubcategories?

NekoIzumi

I have moved all my Naru/Shino to the right subsubcategory but I have a few Shika/Naru and Neji/Naru stories as well, so I'd love to see subsubcategories for those pairings as well.

Is that possible? Please?

Edited by NekoIzumi

You can actually do that yourself. Anyone can, as long as it's in the right subdomain.

You edit your story, go the category selector, change it to anything other than the one it's in for the primary.

Then reselect the correct top level. From there, the sub level menu will appear, and you then select the subcategory WITH sub sub that you want them to go in to.

You can actually do that yourself. Anyone can, as long as it's in the right subdomain.

You edit your story, go the category selector, change it to anything other than the one it's in for the primary.

Then reselect the correct top level. From there, the sub level menu will appear, and you then select the subcategory WITH sub sub that you want them to go in to.

Ah, thank you for telling me!! I havent noticed. So, now I've changed the Naru/Shino stories... however... there still arent any subsubcategories for Shikamaru/Naruto and Neji/Naruto. Is there any chance of those popping up? Because I have stories for both, 2 minimum per category actually :rolleyes:

for pair specific subcategories, we're requiring that there be ten already pre existing. You would post this to the topic in the archive suggestions forum (it's pinned) for category requests. We're also asking that users who are requesting a specific pair for a sub sub category provide the links to the ten required pre existing stories.