Click Here!

Content code, wet dream-related

salarta

There's a content code for the archive called WD for wet dreams or ejaculation while asleep, but there's one idea that isn't currently covered in the content codes that I think could be big enough to warrant a new code. Really, the main reason I'm asking is because one of my recent stories can only have the code 'Other' because no content code currently covers it.

The idea: ejaculation without touch.

In other words, the character or characters find pleasure and release from some other means besides masturbation. A person's voice, good food, mere thought, etc.

Really, the main reason I'm asking is because one of my recent stories can only have the code 'Other' because no content code currently covers it.
I do that a lot. Mark 'other' on the menu, then type in whatever the code i think needs to apply at the end of the story summary.

I do that a lot. Mark 'other' on the menu, then type in whatever the code i think needs to apply at the end of the story summary.

That seems to be what I need to go with for now. I guess it's something to just try to get across that way, especially since in the past I've written stories with weird concepts that most sets of codes can't cover. Like pseudo-transformation, or smell.

Edited by salarta

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.