Click Here!

Beyblade fanfiction nominations

hanyou-elf

What we're looking for is the best of the best. Anything in the Beyblade archive is open, it's all fair-game (yes, that means yaoi, yuri, het, three-somes, au's, etc.). We're in the process of getting an awards system up and running, and to do that, we need to know what you guys, the readers, find to be the most enjoyable in a story. So, I'm asking that you all do us a favor and nominate the stories that you find to be the best of the best. Please, do me a favor and use this form to nominate. You can respond here, in this topic. If you're uncomfortable doing so, please copy the form and paste it (with your choice filled in) and pm it to me. Thanks you guys!

Title: (what's it called?)

Author: (who wrote it?)

Summary: (what the author has put down for the summary of their story, please)

Rating: (what's the aff rating?)

Link: (the aff link to the story please)

Short description of why you liked it: (doesn't have to be something poetic, just something that tells us what made the story stick out in your mind)

If you have any additional questions, let me know!

Example:

Title: Can Heaven Wait?

Author: ObsidianLace

Summary: "You never know what you have till it's gone." That's a lesson Sasuke's learning the hard way. Will it be too late to tell Naruto how he feels?

Rating: Adult

Link: http://naruto.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600092863

Short description of why you liked it: The characterizations felt real and the story was interesting.

We're still working out the kinks in the process. If you have any suggestions or comments or any questions about anything, don't hesitate to ask!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.