Click Here!

Beta Begging Begins

Guest Luinil_Telcontar

Guest Luinil_Telcontar

Hi, I'm looking for a beta for the following.

Story: Child of the Elvin Twilight

Fandom: Crossover - Lord of the Rings/Original fiction

Pairings: Aragorn/OFC, Aragorn/Arwen

Warnings: Explicit descriptions of sex, graphic violence, character death, AU, rape, non-con, abuse, strong language: etc. (All content codes are listed on the story in my profile.)

I'm looking for a beta who knows characterization but who isn't above stretching it slightly. I need a beta who is profiscient in both grammar and spelling as well as character development, story structure and flow.

The story will contain some dark and greusome moments, as well as moments of adult nature and sensative subjects. I just want to point that out so prospective betas realize what they'll be getting into.

If there is any other information that you need, then don't be afraid to PM me! Or of course, reply here.

Oh, PS. I'm not looking for an LOTR nazi either. I want someone who knows the movies, knows the books, but isn't above deviating from them.

Yours truly,

Samara

• 4 weeks later...

Willing to beta; are you interested in exchanging beta/critiques? (Note, I'm willing to beta even if you're unable at this time)

I'm well versed in the LOTRverse, and I enjoy alternate character interpretations. You can't scare me off with sex/dark and gruesome, either.

I'm most easily reached by email at dreadfulmoqui@hotmail.com or on AIM as Moniquill

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.