Click Here!

Harry Potter, DBSG, Dir en Grey beta

TonHyukOTP

My name is Stephanie, pseudonym Stevie or Ian. I have no "resume" to show, as all of my editing has been, thus far, done in real life, but I have won awards (including a spelling bee) for my proper use of grammar, punctuation, spelling, detail, etc. I love editing stories, especially Harry Potter, Dong Bang Shin Gi, and Dir en Grey fanfiction, (sometimes H.O.T, Fushigi Yuugi, and a few others), and would love to edit any/all requested fics. All pairings and genres are fine with me. Feel free to ask for my services at any time.

Edited by TonHyukOTP

• 3 months later...

Hiya! I'm Korbin and I've been working on a Dir en grey/The Gazette story that's in dire need of a beta. I've already done 18 chapters and the story roughly has 80 chapters planned in all. The main pairing is Kyo/Ruki, and its an AU that ranges from G to NC-17. I would love it if you could beta for me. ^ ^ You can email me at bishoninlover@yahoo.com for more information or you can stop by my lj (gremlin4.livejournal.com) and check out the story thus far to see if you might be interested.

• 2 months later...
Guest Hedwigseyes

I am interested in requesting your services. You can find 2 of my stories posted. My authors name is Hedwigseyes. I also have a 3rd that I am not willing to post until I have a beta. You seem to more then make up for what I am lack. If you wish to contact me, please do so at cinder_phenix@hotmail.com and please put Hedwigseyes as the subject as I use the account for more then just my stories.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.