Click Here!

Looking For A Beta For An Invader Zim Fic.

MidnightBliss

I am looking for a beta for the first chapter of my Invader Zim. I am new to writing fanfiction and need truthful and if need be harsh advice. Trust me I can take it *gets box of tissues ready* (for tears, I definitely need to clarify that). No, but seriously no need to be gentle.

I believe my grammar to be alright, but it never hurts to have an extra pair of eyes. I really need help in the realm of fleshing out the characters and making sure they are faithful to themselves, so a knowledge of the show would be helpful. Obviously there will be incest further down the road so if that offends you this may not be the job for you. There is no sex as it is because it is the first chapter. I tried to keep the plot fresh and I think it is pretty good. So far there is only some light SoloF and Vampire fun.

I think that is pretty much it so if you think you can help, that's wonderful, PM me and I can explain the plot in detail and what I hope to convey. If you have never seen Invader Zim, I recommend it strongly.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.