Click Here!

Beta for FMA yaoi fic

Kimba147

I am looking for a beta that is good with descriptions and helping to flesh out my story details a bit...also, I am really bad at catching unnessicary details/sentences that don't flow well, so that would be helpful too.This is my first shot at a smutty fan-fic, and I feel I could use some help conveying emotion...I am horrible with hot sex scenes for example, but I really want to include them in this story.It already has chapters up for editing.

The basic story goes: Ed is a gang member, in the up-and-coming State Alchemist gang. He stays in the gang to make money and have protection for his younge brother, Al. He goes to a rich, conservative school, and sticks out because he is different. Roy is the Student Council president with hopes of turning the school around, from a quiet upper-class high school into a powerful contender at the forefront of education. Unfortunately, poor Roy finds himself oogling the most infamous goth ever-Ed. Al is struggling with Ed's gang affiliation because he feels there is a rift growing between him and his brother because of it.

EDIT: Beta has been found!

These are the main things that we notice right off the bat. There will probably be various pairings and twists for the plots sake later on. :P

Edited by Kimba147

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.