Click Here!

Not enough Ginny Stories

WinterWolf

So I thought I would throw out a few challenges. If you are interested in one just post that you are taking it.

Only restrictions are no Draco or M/M. Everything else is open.

Tom had plans to take more then Ginny's life in the chamber of secrets. Before entering the chamber in control of her body he had brewed a lust potion. But Harry interrupted them and now something has gone wrong and she wants sex all the time from anyone willing.

The story would start with Harry in the chamber and I could give chapter ideas after that or the author could take over.

Looking for some alone time Ginny decides to go alone into the dark forest. But as she undress she feels like someone is watching her and she likes it. Who or what is watching her and if they will come out of hiding I will leave up to the author.

F/M,F/F,Beast,incest, anything but M/M is fine with me.

The Holyhead Harpies have a very different hazing ritual. The newest member must pleasure every member on the team how they request.

Ginny and Harry have been married for some time now and things are getting boring in the bed room. But Ginny has a plan spice things up. She invites a friend to help her put on a show for Harry if he likes it or not.

I can give more detail to any of these but I thought it was better to leave them more open.

Edited by Witiko

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.