Click Here!

Clean up Update

DemonGoddess

Initial sort is complete

What I'm working on now, is moving stories within the subdomain, and creating subcategories where needed to do so.

Will also be moving from anime, all Avatar stories, and most Transformer stories.

Will be moving TO comics, all DC based stories

Will be moving TO xmen, all Marvel based stories

Final sort and story movement complete for Danny Phantom, Invader Zim and Kim Possible

Story movement out of the subdomain - in progess. These are the stories in zAdmin/Misplaced.

Reminders-

I expect that I will have unlimited levels of subcategories as an option within the next month to six weeks. At that time, you will see further structural changes, and where I have subcategories which don't QUITE qualify for top level status, they will then be able to be further subdivided by specific pair. As I am still limited by having ONLY 3 category levels, and only 2 of them posting levels, this is why the current structure is set up the way it is.

I am in the process of moving DC and Marvel based titles to comics (DC) and xmen (Marvel) subdomains, so any NEW story loads for these should go to those subdomains, not this one. If a category does not yet exist for your fandom in either subdomain, please post the request here-

http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/index.php/forum/733-archive-category-requests/

In the forum like that is "in your face" for me, which means I'm going to see it more often, and get it done within a day or two of the request being posted.

Thanks again for your continued patience

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.