Click Here!

AFF Prompt Responses

Techno-Ninja

pittwitch and Fairy Slayer: I'm glad you both gave my story a chance, and enjoyed it, even without knowing the fandom. That puts a smile on my face. :)

Fairy Slayer: That is a good point. I re-read my story and realized I didn't do much in the way of describing the characters' appearance. I don't think that it was the word limit that was the problem, I just...kinda spaced that little ingredient. :P I will be more mindful of my character descriptions in the future, thank you for the concrit.

Also glad to know my imagery did its job, and that you liked my ending. :3 I've seen people get flamed when they do fade-to-black type writing, (even if they put a warning in the summary!) so I was a bit worried about its reception.

pittwitch: A snowball fight was the first thing that came to mind when I read the prompt. ^^ Dragons are awesome too. What better than to combine them, eh? :P

• 1 month later...

Apollo:

Interesting topic to explore in a prompt TN!

Which topic exactly? O: Sorry, I'm a bit dense. :lol:

pittwitch:

Well done, TN! Ground like a stone into sand - beautiful use of the prompt. And, ahem, nice dreams. :P Thanks for sharing, Pitt

Thank you! :D

Fairy Slayer

A cliffhanger is always fun, and having a few flashes of sweet erotic behavior is a treat too. Jaded old fool that I am, it would normally be tough for me to think anything of a teen questioning his sexuality, but you managed to remind me of how important, seemingly life-threatening these things feel to a teenager. Instead of, "How's he going to hide the stain in his bedroll? And I hope he didn't get any on Ashton," I can actually empathize with his fear.

Meanwhile, is Ashton half dreaming that Noel is actually Precis? ;)

They are pretty fun to write, as well. :D

I'm glad I seemed to have pulled off writing Noel's inner feelings decently. :)

But, he's actually 24. I'm sorry for not revealing his age when I started talking about Ashton and Precis's ages. That's bad writing on my part. :( (I think I'll have to fix that later. )

To me, his canon character seems very virginal, and that is how I hoped to portray him. As someone having those kinds of feelings for the first time, and being freaked out, since the feelings are for another man. :P

:lol: He could be. ;)

BronxWench

Very nice! The chemistry in this little group is always lively, and poor Noel... wet dreams and being used as a body pillow!

Thanks. :D Hehe, I try. :P ...yeah, things aren't going good for Noel right now, but hopefully, they'll be at least slightly less awkward next chapter. :P

JayDee

Noel's dream was pretty darn steamy. You really captured his self confusion well, I sure hope he's able to come to terms with desires as easily as the somewhat more depraved barrel fetishist who's hopefully not gripping him in sleep and thinking "whoo! nice knothole!" Bowman seems a hardass there. 20 year old and 16 year old couples aren't real uncommon in my country though so it may be why I'm thinking he's going hard on em.

Thanks. ;)

:spit: Oh gods! You made my day. I can't stop laughing. :rofl: Thanks for that. XD

I think they are somewhat common here, but are generally frowned upon.

The persecution in this story is actually drawn from an experience of mine.

I had just turned 18, and was with a 15 year old...

Older adults thought less of us, just because of our age difference.

It was stupid, really. :(

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.