Click Here!

Somebody's plagiarising something again.

Harley Quinn hyenaholic

I saw this person doing it on FF.net. It was reported and deleted there - twice - but now it looks like they've come here to wreak a little havok, trying to go where they won't be recognised.

TOO BAD BITCH!

It's not my story they're stealing; it's somebody called 'scienceteacherSE' on ff.net. I think that's it, anyway. But I know, because I ASKED to borrow it. And several other stories of theirs, I understand. Jeez they even ripped the title.

Plagiarism disgusts me. But this creep has tried repeatedly over at ff.net; I don't doubt they'll try repeatedly here.

This is the story they posted. Moron Plagiarist

These are accusations on ff.net. For accusations, just press reviews

They have one other story but I wouldn't be surprised if that was stolen too.

I'm sorry that I can't remember the name of the original author, but some of those reviewers at ff.net might.

• 3 weeks later...

Boy Harley, you don't do your research before bitching - do you?

I am the author: S.teach.SE (formerly Scienceteacher.SE) on fanfiction.net. I am also the author StSE on here. Links are put to each other in BOTH profiles. As well as within the main story Beauty Within which I archived here (though mentions of the originals that I'm rewriting for fun are also listed within the rewrites)

Considering that over 10 authors here took my offer of going to my fanfiction profile to PM me from there and confirm it was me - Harley's quite interesting. Since she blatantly TRIED to pass off my first two original chapters in Beauty Within as her OWN (Becoming mama bear). Yes, I tried to forgive her after-the-fact, but when she flamed stories with no basis for those flames (she needs to learn to read entire story before drawing up false conclusions) So I PM her account on Fanfic and politely informed her that I wanted all plagiarized portions of Beauty Within REMOVED from Becoming Mama Bear.

She blatantly ignored my request, so after a week I reported her and left a review under Mama Bear publicly requesting her to remove plagiarized content. Only took several weeks to get a 'pissy' reply. And she still has not removed plagiarized content.

I prefer to keep these things private, but obviously Harley thinks that she can raise hell for no reason and plagiarize people's work without recourse. Does she not realize that many here already refer to her as 'the idiot who plagiarized you' when they PM me in reference to her? That stigma shall follow her for a long time, and she only makes herself look worse with her obvious swings in mood and periodic nonsensical and 'snotty' reviews that she gives other authors.

BTW it's funny that Harley says she can't remember my origninal penname on fanfic. Considering she's got a couple of my stories on her alert and/or favorite list. Fascinating....