Click Here!

Friend's story was deleted from cartoons section

DodgeSuperBee

I'm writing this on behalf of a fellow Cartoons > Cars writer. Grips recently posted a story in this category that was removed without warning, though her other fanfiction remains up. Could a moderator look into this and PM her as to why it was removed? I read the fic in question (sorry, I can't recall the title) and I didn't detect any violations of the TOS. Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...
If she can access it through her author panel, and I bet she can, she needs to correct her disclaimer.

I have a similar situation, and my disclaimer was right. I have attempted to contact admins through the forum, by email and in this thread, and have even contacted the owner of the site. I corrected my disclaimer the night before it was taken down. The story is Life in an Alien Land my penname is tambrathegreat. It has been a week and this matter is still unresolved. Please contact me and let me know what is going on with that story.

tambrathegreat

tambrathegreat@gmail.com

It's simple, really. I've been very sick, and wasn't even online for the better part of a week. Kind of hard to work on stuff on my machine when I'm vomiting....

but aside from that, what I'm going to do is this, for all the subdomains, over the next day or so, I am going to be doing nothing but run the query to correct each and every disclaimer with the exception of crossovers. Those have to be disclaimed with each fandom involved, and I simply don't have the time at the moment to go through each and every individual crossover story and correct them myself.

Before I get started, since I am correcting the disclaimers with a query for the largest part of you, all the stories currently hidden will be unhidden as well. Then, from this point forward, any of you who choose not to disclaim properly, and ignore any warnings given, will have them hidden again.

This is a bit of a time consuming task, so it won't be done instantaneously. I have 21 subdomains to go through to do this. It will take roughly the next day or so.