Click Here!

Fem!harry gets dominated by Fleur

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Dureing the Fourth year Fleur never ends up getting on good terms with Fem!Harry the way she does for canon Harry and leading to Fleur decideding to to punish Fem!harry. Mabye because Fleur is the only other female champion Rita skeeter try's   to make trouble between Fem!harry and Fleur leading to Fleur feeling more show up By Fem!harry than she did by Canon Harry.

with the situation between Fleur and Fem!harry felling a lot more personal to Fleur because Fem!harry is a female and the way that Girls normal treat Fleur because she is part Veela. so she doesn't let her animosity with Fem!harry go for ruining what was supposed to be Fleurs moment as champion even if it wasn't Fem!harry fault.

no scat,gore,vore,Watersports,blood play.

Mabye have it that Fleur doesn't act on it till sixth year at the Burrow even if Fem!harry never joins in with the  Molly,Ginny and Hermione in being mean to Fleur and Fem!harry becomes the person that Fleur takes her frustration out on for the way the other girls are treating her.

Mabye have it that when Fleurs relationship with Molly, Ginny and Hermione gets better at the end of Sixth year it stays bad with fem!harry.

I would also  have it so that Luna has been comeing round to the a burrow Dureing the summer before sixth year and has made friends with Fleur.

Mabye have it that after the escape from malfoy manor during the Horcrux hunt is when Fleur opinion of Fem!harry starts to change but by then it's to late to undo what she has done to Fem!harry leading to Fleur takeing responsibility for what she has conditioned Fem!harry to like and start doing stuff like aftercare.

manye instead of ending up as an auror Fem!harry end up working at the Quibbler under Fleur and Luna. With Fem!harry working as Fleur and Luna fetishised Secretary. 

• 2 months later...
Guest raw666

I think it would be better if Fem!Harry was a target of Fleur during her fourth year and after preforms legitims to find out how she cheated (since she thought the girl was taking her thunder), she finds out the truth, along with how broken and submissive the girl is. This lead to Fleur makes her feel sorry for Fem!Harry and aroused at the same. Slowly seduce the girl to be her pet to protect her better and feed her fetishes.

I also change your relationship proposal with some of the girls. For example, I can see Luna becoming her second pet, considering how submissive the girl is. Hermoine either becomes a target for being mean to Fleur or a Mistress in training to help keep her pets in line after finding out she had a crush with a certain female friend. Ginny is taught why it is a terrible idea to make fun of a dominatrix. And others mean to Fem!Harry either learn to be the bottom of the pole or killed by Fleur for daring to harm her pet. That include girls from Harry’s year that spread rumors behind her back to attacking/pranking her. Like several Hufflepuffs, Grifindoors and Slytherins have done throughout the year. 

Guest Guest
9 hours ago, Guest raw666 said:

I think it would be better if Fem!Harry was a target of Fleur during her fourth year and after preforms legitims to find out how she cheated (since she thought the girl was taking her thunder), she finds out the truth, along with how broken and submissive the girl is. This lead to Fleur makes her feel sorry for Fem!Harry and aroused at the same. Slowly seduce the girl to be her pet to protect her better and feed her fetishes.

I also change your relationship proposal with some of the girls. For example, I can see Luna becoming her second pet, considering how submissive the girl is. Hermoine either becomes a target for being mean to Fleur or a Mistress in training to help keep her pets in line after finding out she had a crush with a certain female friend. Ginny is taught why it is a terrible idea to make fun of a dominatrix. And others mean to Fem!Harry either learn to be the bottom of the pole or killed by Fleur for daring to harm her pet. That include girls from Harry’s year that spread rumors behind her back to attacking/pranking her. Like several Hufflepuffs, Grifindoors and Slytherins have done throughout the year. 

If you want to write it that way then just thats fine.

I am in the mood for Sub Cho Chang So mabye have Luna be trained by Fleur to be a Dom and make Cho her pet. So you would have Fleur as Dom, Luna as a Switch who eventaully becomes full Dom, Full Sub Fem harry as Fleurs pet and Cho Chang that is brought into Fleur circle as a Dom and then is changed to Switch and then finally joins Fem!Harry as a Sub.

I don’t know what to do with Hermione and Ginny mabye leave them out of it and Have them be people that arn’t in on the secrect.

Imagen the a meeting between Fleur,Fem!Harry,Luna,Cho and and other Dom/Sub couples have a Pony girls race.

If Daphne and Astorie GreenGrass come into the story then they should be subs

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.