Click Here!

One Piece : Rise of the King

Guest Draynuy

Guest Draynuy

For this challenge, Ace is a girl named Anne, who, for her last night on Dawn island, has sex with Luffy as farewell gift but also as promise (this scene must be in the fic either as flash back or even in the first chapter). Anne can also be the twin of Ace, in this case she replace Usopp as sniper on the crew, and has made a pre-journey to improve herself in the art of shooting.

A little time after Anne’s depart, a stranger come at Fooshia, an old fighter and adventurer who, upon seeing Luffy, perceives his potential and decide to train him.

Three years later, Luffy is ready to go on his adventure and, with his new skills in martial arts and with a Fighting Stick, a smarter mind with a minimum of common sense (beaten into him by his sensei, aided by Makino) and a minimum of people skills ( imposed by Makino, supported by the sensei), he will conquer the path that will make a King of him, the Pirate’s King.

Others details:

- Luffy has some base in various fighting style but he has a preferance for a variation of the monkey style that allow him to mix his martial art, his battle staff and his power from the gomu gomu no mi.

- By the influence of his master, Luffy devellop and understand there is two categories of pirates : the Black ones, who are the bandits and criminals of the seas and sadly the majority of the pirate ; and the Blues ones who are the protectors of the seas and help the innocents but who can kill if necessary.

- Luffy and his crew must gain knowledges of the various powers during their travel : he acquires a manual of the rokushiki at Morgan’s base, and they learn the base of mantra on Skypea.

- Zorro must be replaced by Kuina who has develloped a bit of Tomboy and battle freak personnality, because she was fatigued to always hear that a woman cannot be as good as a man. She don't focus a one style but search to masterise every sword style. In addition to become to best Swords(wo)man of the world she want  also to collect all interresting blade she find (if they have not a good owner) and to master them.

- Usopp must be replaced or must be ooc (because I Don't like his character) and he also must use real weapons. If Anne replace Usopp. Syrup village was the meeting point.

.- Gin is captived by the charisme of Luffy, his doubt about Krieg manifest earlier and so choose to not obey him with the gaz mask (and thus is not poisonned); he must join Luffy’s crew.

- Miss Goldenweek must join the crew, she is 14 when she join.

- Vivi must  join the crew definitively because the Marines decide to place Alabasta Under Martial law after Crocodile; Vivi gain the Suna Suna no mi because Luffy must kill Crocodile.

- Robin must be a bit Younger than in the manga (around 24 instead of 28).

- Anne must join the crew after the War of the Best and the death od Whitebeard. If Anne is the twin of Ace, she must gain the mera mera no mi after the dressrosa arc.

- Luffy must have romantic and intimate relations with all female members of his crew (after the time skip for Miss Goldenweek)

- You can add others crews' member if you want, but think that each new character must be devellop and occuped in the various arc. Also I have no read past the arc "Punk hazard" so I Don't know if there is others interresting characters that could join the crew.

• 1 year later...
Guest Draynuy

I have only detailed the change I want to read; for the rest it must change logically but I imagine that the rest of the original crew stays even if  there can be some backgroung change.
But it is up to the autor to write what he want.

• 2 months later...
Guest Draynuy

All characters no mentioned are up for the author.

If Sanji is included, it risk to be a bit torturous for him but it could be good for comedy and it would be a  male moral support for Gin (or inversely).

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.