Click Here!

Fem!Naruto becomes slave to Sasuke

Guest Seal

While looking threw the his clan archives for anything to help him kill Itachi sasuke finds a seal from the time of the clan wars that was used by a member of the uchiha  to use to enslave female members of the senji clan and turn them into chakra battery's.  The version the sasuke finds is a more perverted version.

sasuke finds out who the girl  in his class with the highest chakra reserves in the village is and then gets the Village to make a betrothal agreement between Sasuke and Fem!naruto, the third hokage agrees because he see sasuke as mostly harmless and kushina and sasuke mother were friends so he dosnt see any reason to stop it.(the third dosn't know about the seal)

sasuke then goes about training Fem!naruto the way that the Uchiha used to train there sex slaves from the clan wars. Useing seal to do things like the Hikoukai Benjo In no Maku  doujinshi  by Hakaba. And other perverted things 

naruko can't over power sasuke because the seal that turns her into a chakra battery for sasuke drains 90% of her non-vital chakra reserve and gives them to sasuke meaning that sasuke will always have more chakra that Fem!naruto no matter how much her chakra reserves grow in response to the constant chakra drain.

because sasuke is draining 90% of Fem!narutos chakra he should be able to use the shadow clone training method and one of the things he should do is learn seals so he can improve the perverted seals that he uses on Fem!Naruto.

Sauke might also get some other girls like Hinata, Fem!haku and other girls that he can use as breeding stock to rebuild His clan.

Sasuke might also put Fem!Naruto and the other girls he takes as breeding stock threw training like thishttps://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=pool&s=show&id=42939 useing medical seals as training for when they carry his children.

Or  puts them in situations like stuff thatHa ku ronofu jin draws

and other predicament bondage stuff

• 1 year later...
Guest Seal

I hope someone has a go at writing it as well

amother seal that Sasuke could put on Fem!Naruto is a perverted version of Tsunade genjutsu seal that she uses to control how she looks. But instead of Fem!Naruto Controling it Sasuke would. 

On top of doing everything Tsunade’s can Sasuke could also use it to have Fem!Naruto go around the village Naked with only her and Sasuke  and his other slaves knowing that she is naked under the Genjutsu. Or have her in some sort of Bondage gear instead.(Could go as Far as Fem!Naruto being naked for the rest of her life with her only cloths being Genjutsu)

or mabye even use the Genjutsu instead of real Bondage gear for some of the more extreme stuff.(assuming that Fem!Naruto can't see threw the Genjutsu is Sasuke dosen’t want her to, with Sasuke being able to ignore and not see what Fem!Nartuo really looks like with out the Genjutsu, after all what's the point of giveing Fem!naruto perfect boobs with the Genjutsu if Sasuke is still seeing and interacting with her real ones).

Sasuke getting Uzumaki Chakra mixed with his could mabye even get access to Izanagi style reality warping Genjutsu without needing to sacrifice a eye. Being able to make his Genjutsu a reality would be pretty cool and would let him do a lot of fun stuff with Naruko and the other girls.( If he were to also get Hinata he would then have both the Hagoromo and Hamura’s Chakra mixing inside him giveing him access.to Kaguya’s chakra although he  might need a second Hyuga for that to mabye Hanabi once she is the same age as Sasuke and Naruto were after the time skip).

Guest Seal

Have Fem!naruto get Tsunade’s diamond seal but instead of it being on her forehead Sasuke modifies it and has her put in on her clit.

The modified seal not only allows Sasuke to to recharge His chakra by fucking her(it refills his chakra fastest when she orgasms), it also has the side effect of makeing her clit more sensitive with the sensitivity increaseing the more chakra the seal stores.

the seal stores 5% of Fem!naruto non-vital chakra reserve so on top of the 90% Sasuke's other seal is already draining leavening Fem!Naruto with only 5% of her non-vital chakra reserve for her to freely use in day to day life.(5% of her chakra would still leave her with more chakra than most Jonin with only Sasuke,Gia,the Sannin, the Kages, and other tailed best containers having more than her. and her chakra reserves would grow from the constant drains. And her chakra control would be much better than her canon counterpart.

Guest Seal

Mabye also seals on her Nipples and breasts that turn her chakra into a liquid form is stored as/like breast milk that Sasuke can drink to restore his chakra.(up to challenge taker if they want in to be stable outside her body, if it unstable then Sasuke can only drink it from her breasts.Then again Sasuke could use seals to be able to make a milking machine that could store the unstable liquid chakra outside her body and then milk her everyday to make sure none of her chakra goes to waste).

• 11 months later...
Guest dragonlord99

I have an idea inspired by this challenge but it wont start till after the wave mission. after the mission Sasuke visits his clan archive and finds the seal in a scroll that can only be seen by a sharingan user. with Danzo help he applies the seal to Naruko. there is a compliance connection in my version that allows Sasuke to have more chakra if Naruko willingly give it to him. 

if interested: Adult-FanFiction.org : Naruto

Guest Seal

Cool nice to see someone has taken the challenge.

Wonder if Danzo will use Kotoamatsukami on Naruko to smooth things over, and if he will improve the seal.

After all it would be a pretty old seal and I am sure there has been much progress made with seals over the decades since it was last used, not to mention Danzo maybe having access to the Uzumaki sealing knowledge that kushina and Mito may have left to or around the Village not to mention Danzo own experience with curse seals.

So hopefully Sasuke can still get Hinata and Hanabi, Like maybe because they are sisters their chakra is similar enough that it’s safe for him to get them both.(On the whole I think Limiting the amount of girls was the right thing to do, although I do hope for some seal Improvements so Sasuke can get the Hyuga sister’s later in the story.)

Guest RedFox

Nice Chapter 2 Dragonlord99.
I See You Problems With This The Story.
1 What’s Stopping Naruko Showing Her Tongue To The Third Hokage.
2 What’s Stopping The Third Hokage Using His Crystal Ball To Spy On Naruko Training.
3 What’s Stopping Naruko Using The Kyuubi Chakra On Sasuke.
And Here Are Some Ideas.
1 Seal Chakra Battery Have Naruko Have All Of Chakra Her Steel Only When Sasuke Drains Naruko Chakra Increases Sasuke Chakra Reserves Much As Naruko Chakra He Uses.
2 Have Otters Use Naruko As A Chakra Battery.
3 About Sakura Join Sasuke Eventually Become A Team Again She Can Help Him Train Naruko And A Secret From Everyone Naruko As Sasuke Slave.
4 Have A Way Naruko Cannot A Fight Or Attack Sasuke And Disobey Him

Guest Seal

Not a fan of the physical Violence to the face at all, would much rather Seals or Genjutsus, Like a Seal/Genjutsu combo that Rewards her for calling him his name or choice and Punishes her for calling him Teme. Sasuke should have his Sharingan and be itching to try that out and practice with it and training Naruko would be the perfect way do that.(Naruko Also gave up say to Quickly and Sasuke was way to Dumb,Brash and needlessly cruel and antagonistic, really dislike the Face Slapping.) Nipple clamps were good though.

Another Seal/Genjutus Ideal would be one similar to the nether world parasite used in https://queensblade.fandom.com/wiki/Warrior_Slavery .

I Prefer Predicament based stuff, like instead of Sasuke having to manually Punish Naruko every time she calls him Teme instead it should be automated so Naruko still has the Choice to call him Teme but she is also in the Predicament that she will be punished by a seal,Genjutsu,ect if she does.

Guest Seal

Any way sorry for being overly grumpy yesterday, you are writing the challenge for free, so I should not complain about were you go with the story.(Still hope that is the last of the face slapping we see, would rather Sasuke took her across the knee and gave her a spanking or slapped her tits or a pussy spank/slap)

on the subject that the person above brought up about the nine tails chakra the way I see it Uzumaki chakra+Uchiha Chakra+ Nine tails chakra= Rinnegan.(The Yin and Yang chakra of the Sage and part of the Chakra that makes up the ten tailed beast .) I don’t see the Nine Tails chakra effect Sasuke in any negative way quite the opposite, low amount of Nine tails chakra in Naruko system being transferred across to Sasuke should be acclimatising his body and chakra to it and speeding up the evolution of his Sharingan.(honestly if I could choose how it goes I would make it so the next time Naruko goes Kyuubi mode Sasuke eyes jump all the way to Mangekyō Sharingan or Rinnegan with Naruko becoming of of his Paths, while still being alive, the chakra receiver metal would work great for Clit and Nipple rings and other sex toys like plugs,ect)

Agree that the slapping felt a bit much. Genjutsu is so underrated and would be good to use on Naruko to train her properly. Clamps were nice and the blindfold too.

as for above talking about eye evolutions that’s not how it works. No need for op out the gate. Let it evolve naturally, though the piercings idea sounds hot to be fair.

the sentences came off a bit clunk, too many periods between and the dialogue was silted in some spots, but it was improved from the last chapter. Keep up the good work on that front. I would also put through maybe having her practice on a dildo just in case Naruko gets toothy. Maybe a genjutsu that strokes her pleasure center in her mind with how sloppy or skilled she does a bj. 

I’m going to have to ask that the author of the story create a Review Reply thread in the appropriate subforum, and that all further discussion of that particular story be conducted there. Try to keep this thread relevant to the Challenge issued. 

Also, Dragonlord99, you are going to have to add a non profit clause to your disclaimer on the story. Something along the lines of “I do not own Naruto, nor do I make any money from this story” should suffice. 

Willow Darkling, Forum Moderator. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.