Click Here!

request for a cheating naruto fanfic

Guest rem

Hello

I had an idea for a fanfic in an AU where Naruto and Hinata are married but one day a good friend of Hinata, Ino, comes to spend some time with the couple. She decides to seduce Naruto and make him her sex slave. She takes a shower when he is in the bathroom,  she masturbates naked on her bed when she knows he can hear her and Hinata isn’t here. After Naruto sees her masturbating, she tells him that she knows he saw her and if he wants her he has to do what she wants (her self-confidence turns him on). She tells him to wait until Hinata is asleep, strip and join her in her bedroom. Naruto hesitates but he ends up doing it. They spend a night of pleasure where Ino completely dominates Naruto which he enjoys a lot. After the sex, Ino tells Naruto to go back to his bed. He just manages to go back and put some clothes before Hinata awakens. From this point, Naruto and Ino fuck very often generally when Hinata is close by . If you are interested and want me to explain more and give ideas for other lemons just tell me

Well, what I want first is Ino seducing and turning him into her sex slave and enjoying fucking him when Hinata is close by  ( for exampe Ino and Naruto are in a swimming pool and Hinata is getting a suntan . Naruto is talking to Hinata when he feels Ino under water masturbating him and taking off his trunks then she takes his hand and make him finger her, Hinata begins to slumber (Ino drugged her but Naruto doesn’t know) and they fuck) . You can have Bolt finding out about Naruto and Ino’s secret and being turned on and wanting to fuck her also. So he tells Ino that he knows and she decides that having two well hung males under her thumb would be a good idea but Naruto has to be the first to be seduced and once Bolt becomes Ino’s new slave they both fuck her. 

Also the fanfic has to contain dirty talk, heavy femdom. Hinata must never know that her husband is cheating on her. Ino has to refer to Naruto (and Boruto) as slave. While Naruto and Hinata have sex, it is bland and Hinata is a little too submissive so that’s why Naruto decides to cheat on her with Ino who completely takes charge in bed

Guest Rem

So is anyone interested by this request ? Just a point, Naruto (and boruto) always had fantasies of being completely dominated so that's why they succumb easily to ino

• 3 weeks later...

Is anyone interested by this request ? If you want to choose another woman as Naruto's mistress i dont mind as long as Naruto is the submissive in their relationship. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/8/2018 at 11:37 AM, Hanmac said:

Don't know if it would fit into this, but I image ino more cheating with Shikamaru and the boys

Maybe as prequel? 

If you want you can have Shikamaru later on but the story should focus on Naruto's change from faithful husband to hinata to ino's submissive slave who enjoys being dominated and humiliated by his mistress. Also no small cock for Naruto it is used too often in femdom with him

• 4 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.