Click Here!

Review Replies for The Lone Wandering Couple

I’ve created this topic so I could discuss and converse with any reviewers of my first fanfiction.  I feel this would be the best possible choice as I’d like to be able to actively discuss my story with any who deemed it worthy of a review.

For those who find this topic before my story, it’s name is The Lone Wandering Couple and it’s a fanfiction for Fallout 3.  The fic details the story and travels of Natalia Miller (which would be the Lone Wanderer in the actual game) and Amata Almodovar as they turn from innocent teenage lovers in Vault 101 to two of the meanest, deadliest, sexiest, and most effective mercenaries in the entire Capital Wasteland.  I’m planning for it to be a very long story, just like the game can be.  Their transformation will happen over a long period, starting out like normal civil people but eventually going rotten to the core.  How long it’ll take I’m not entirely sure but I atleast want the game’s main story to be played out BEFORE they turn completely (insert Mermaid Man shouting evil).  Then I’ll be able to play and write my own ideas into the Fallout 3 world.   I do have a way to shorten the main story thought up and it allows me to insert more sexy times so I think it’ll be good plus I’m inserting a more supernatural style element that I hope will be liked.  So I do have a good idea of how everything will play out in the big picture but I honestly have no idea how long it will go on for.  But I hope that instead of its length being a negative, it’ll allow everything to be filled out in great detail.  A word of warning though.  My fic is rated A++ and that’s for a reason.  I won’t list them all but some of my fic’s tags are abuse, rape, preg, minor1, slave, and tort.  Those are some of the more extreme tags.  Some might not see use till much later in the story but every tag I included in the summary will see use.  I can assure you of that.  Now then, with that out of the way, here is a link to my story in the archive.

http://games.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600090588

Edited by XfoXshoreX

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.