Click Here!

NaruNaru PreDestination like

Hanmac

After reading and watching some info aboutPreDestination I thought that a Naruto x Naruko style story might work

My time line so far:

16y? naruto met hot older (x years) chick Naruko how resambles his mother. They screw each other and she get's pregnant and at their sons birth he is shocked about how much they look alike. Don't know when it's revealed that he make himself and that the girl is he himself from the Future (who know that would happen because it already did) Then there is a scene after x years where older Naruto released that he needs to travel back in time to become Naruko to close the cycle

Currently I am thinking about what more steps in the cycle or time travel can be added to use the Naruko character more without altering the naruto's past with it that should be before naruto met naruko

Ages: I also need to think about the ages of them, from current story point, naruto is x age and Naruko x+y age when they met, where y is the time they raised baby naruto together before main naruto need to go back in time

Edited by Hanmac

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.